Finding the Angel

Liam P.O.V
"The place it has been raining since 24 hours"

we've been scratching our heads past an hour putting the pieces of information one by one solving the puzzle Harmony texted us."a place ten hours away...Richard just find all the places where it's been raining since a day" zayn orders

"The text says a storm at four" Louis interrupts

"Mate we can't say about time...It's their local time. All we know is flight duration and weather conditions after the places are filtered we'll move to that info" harry explains

"Did you try catching signals?" Naill asks desperately

"Not know...we need someone using that phone or calling someone"
But i was quite. Something else was eating me for sure.

"This can be a trick also" I say disappointed in them "we just can't blindly rely on that text"

"Then from where did they get my number?" Zayn raises his eyebrows
"She can be blackmailed or forced" i say irritated by their stupidity "we need to be very vigilant"

"But this really seems like written by Harmony" Louis laughs and mocks "love you zayn"

"Uhhh...Then what did that mean....you know" i imitated Louis "please don't tell anyone about it. Why would she say that so it's obviously a trap for Ethan again...maybe they know about us...maybe they've seen Harmony hanging out with us or Zayn...maybe they've seen those pictures"

Now everyone was numb.
"Just think mate"

"What can be done is" Richard popped "Ethan should call Nicholas and someone call on that number and talk random stuff . I'll catch the signals from both if they are from same area then Harmony is definitely there"

"Do it what are we waiting for?"

"Zayn lower your enthusiasm and tell who's gonna talk to the other person"
Everyone look here and there
"Why everyone is gawking at me?"

"You definitely should call him Louis" harry laughed

"Why me?"

"Cause you are good at making stories and distracting others" he said with a spark in his eyes "for Harmony please"
"I'll" he nodded.

We called on that number and a lady with high pitched voice picked up the phone.

"What you want"
"Hey!! I'm your ex can we be back together"
"Go to hell" she spat and ended the call
"Louis" i laughed " what was that . One never talks to her ex? And how were you sure about that she has some ex- boyfriend."
"I couldn't think of anything else" he said his cheeks turning red " I was nervous"

So now it was my turn to call her. I used Asif's phone.
"Good morning Ma'am. I'm speaking from income tax department. I just have a few questions for you"
"Sure sir"
"Your name"
"Avery Wilson"
"Husband's name"
"Nicholas Wilson"
Shiver ran down my spine. I directly looked at Ethan who was frozen. He mouthed 'wife' in dismay. I waved my hand to grab his attention and asked him to call Nicholas also.
"Are you still on line sir?"
"Sorry ma'am but I was noting down the information" i sighed "so ma'am where are you living and give the list of your properties"
"We now are in Melbourne and we have eleven properties."
"Ma'am how many commercial and how many residential?"
"Four residential and six commercial. We will get our seventh one tomorrow...the deal is almost done"
"Ma'am any child of your's?"
"Yes a daughter"
"Name"
"Harmony Wilson"
Richard asked me to stop and Ethan came out of the other room
"Thanks ma'am and sorry for bothering you"
Everyone had wide smiles on their faces.

"We got the information. I've hacked both the mobile phones" all cheered and congratulated Richard.

"We have to find Harmony in 24 hours cause after that Nicholas will make her sign the property papers"
"I know" Ethan shook his head "She's in Manchester .They have kept her like a daughter. Given her all luxuries except for freedom to go anywhere and a mobile to call"
"So what do we do now?" Naill asked with a mouth full of chicken
"First chew your food and speak again clearly" harry teased him.

"I have a plan" zayn said still looking at none of us. "It's a bit risky"
"I love adventure"
"Louis I'm serious" zayn said trying his best not to sound annoyed
"Sorry" he chuckled "Speak"

***

"Wow" i patted zayn on his back "It's perfect". He nodded smiling at me.
"So when do we put it in action?"
"Obviously today Harry" Ethan got up from the couch to show us something "we've got 24 hours only. And see the tickets are also available. Flight is within two hours"

"So it's like me, Louis, Asif and Richard and on other side it's Ethan, Zayn , Harry and Naill"
"And Adam will stay here to track the locations" I answered handing all of them the codes and contact lists.

"And three bodyguards will follow us both the groups" Zayn added "They will stay under the wraps so that anyone doesn't get suspicious"

"Now means as in right now...man i have to eat something cause otherwise I'll die of starvation "

"Naill the bad boy give it a rest "

"Are you both even interested" liam piped in

"Obviously i am but not in you liam" Louis chuckled

I smiled back sheepishly knowing that whatever happens this guy would never lose his charm. How much pains he goes through that smile on his face never fades . He tries lighting up everyone else's mood though maybe he's in maximum pain right now cause he thinks that others shouldn't worry about him so he puts on a show that he it never bothered him . Well it actually bothered him like hell. Everything . Everything in his life gave him a lot of pain but he fought them all alone . He smile is so infectious cause it hides pain it's infatuating cause he smiles for others. He's too way strong . Strongest of all .

______________________________________________________________________________