Remember it??

Harmony P.O.V
I fluttered my eyes open to realise that all of us had been sleeping on the couches. I looked out of the window to estimate the time and it looked like it was 6 am. It was a beautiful start of day as I could see birds chirping and pecking each other as they  whirled around the area, breeze drifting by making the curtains of the living room go back and forth. I could notice small dew drops on blades of grass and leaves. The morning was as perfect as it could be. I was naturally quite fresh and cheerful. I was lying between Ethan and Zayn with my head in Zayn's lap and legs on Ethan's enjoying the strip of sunshine making its way through the window landing on my feet.
"Harry move your ass up you're too heavy" Louis quirked . Harry had been lying on Louis shoulders for the  whole night. "I feel like no blood is rushing im my veins right now. My arms feels so numb . Ouch"
I could feel zayn's chest rise up and down as he laughed without making a sound.
I took a chance to look at him closely.  His immaculate jet black hair was gracefully settled holding exception of a strand of hair swooshed over his eyebrows. He had  those  eyes which reminded you of  some chocolate river flowing in which one would love to drown. My eyes swiftly travelled down to his perfect nose and red and plumpy lips. God they were so kissable!. I gulped and cursed myself for that thought. He was no less than some Greek God with these flawless features and defiant jawline.  I was sure to cut my fingers cut if i ran them down his jaw.  His growing stubble added beauty to his face and features. Immediately he opened his eyes and I'm sure that I was caught staring at him.
"Good morning sunshine" he ran his slender fingers stroking my cheek.
"Good morning Zayn" I blushed . I could see Ethan glaring at us from the corner of his eyes. When I looked at him the wandered his eyes across the room.
"It's rude to stare like that" he crackled a laugh.
I was so embraced that I hid my face in his belly.
"Good morning guys" harry greeted jovialy "It was one of the best sleeps I ever had"
"That was cause you slept on me"Louis snided
"Hi" liam came out of the room yawning with his mouth open
"You okay mate" zayn was concerned "you have dark circles under your eyes"
"Yeah" he guffawed "Naill was sleeping on my shoulders and snoring like  hell. For a minute I felt that my tympanum will burst so I somehow managed to tugg some pillows under him and I decided to sleep with Asif . That was also risky cause I felt that he would kick me in my face" 
Asif was exactly sleeping like some wild beast with his oversheet rolled all over him. His leg on the back of the couch and arm falling down to the floor.
"Wow" Ethan breathed
"He has his own ways" chuckled zayn.
"So I thought to sleep in the room but it sounded rude cause you all were on couch so i didn't sleep at all" liam smiled sheepishly
"And see the one who should be blamed for this is still sleeping" Ethan pointed
"I'll fix this" I ran to him and screamed in his ear.
"What the hell" he was so scared that he pounced on the support arm of the couch.  "So scared me to death girl. Save yourself if you can"
I ran around screaming and Naill was chasing me like a little misbehaving kid.

Ethan P O.V
I looked at the clock it gad struck half past seven.
"Harmony Naill stop it and just get ready for school"
"I don't go to school mate" he teased him "call Asif he's still asleep"
"First half of the sentence was for you"
"I'm already up bro" Asif spoke "who the hell could sleep when someone is shouting like a mad-man"
"Go easy Asif" i warned him in a soft tone " just get ready . Be quick"
After sending them both to school I'd realised that liam and Naill were again  dozing off and  Louis was gone for some interview and Harry had to meet someone.  So basically I and zayn were all alone.
"Hey" he entered my room
"Hi . Have a seat" i shifted to create space for him.
"So how's everything going on?"
"Better than I'd expected" he laughed nervously
"I still don't understand what made you leave them?"
"Cause they wanted me to" he simply stated
"How?"
"Everything was fine in the start but after 3 years they  started avoiding me. They had  parties without me. When I tried to ask them they'd snap me. Even when i asked anything they  avoid ed me or acted that they didn't actually hear. My opinion never mattered them"
"You can't say that. You were really close to Liam, Louis and you had good relations with other two also"
"Ok so you can say that I wanted to be free. Wanted to explore my unique talents without being dependent on anyone. I wanted to have my own identity wanted to be known individually to the  world not as a part of someone. All my choices were suppressed there"
My mouth was open.
Soon I saw Liam and Naill entering the room.
"I'm hungry need something"
"Nandos?" Liam suggested
"You stole the words right out of his  mouth mate" I  joked
"Not words mate emotions...he stole my emotions"
Our door creaked open and Harry and Louis joined.
"Take your time together guys I'll bring the food"
I went outside to give them some personal space.  I entered back to witness them  into a bone crushing hug.

"Woah" i cried "i shouldn't leave this room who knows next time i come inside you guys are having a fivesome"
"Ewww" everyone cried

I sat to eat my food in the  corner and all of them tagged each other like kids, laughed on silly things. They mocked each other,
remembered the  time they were together.  What they did to annoy others but i was an exception . I was feeling quite low without any reason. I felt some ill bearing plotted against me.
I wanted to scream shout and cry without any reason. It all happened so suddenly that I could not comprehend what was going on.
"Are you upset that zayn is with us?" I didn't notice that Louis was sitting beside me.
"Oh no no" i smiled "I'm really very happy  for  you guys but I'm not in mood today" he nodded as if he'd understood everything
"What happened to him?" Harry intervened
"Manly periods" Louis teased and i growled.

Only an hour had passed and I felt like eternity. Soon I could hear loud steps of someone rushing into our room. The door banged open and Asif stood there  with bloody trickling down his forehead.
"The black car"he was breathing so heavily that he could hardly speak.
Liam ran to bring some water and first-aid kit for him.
"Drink this. Take a deep breath and then speak"
"They  took her" he panicked "I tried my best to save her"
"Be clear Asif  who did this to you"  Zayn  helped him with his wounds
"They took Harmony.  I tried to chase the  car . I feel  down"
My breath got  uneven. All I could hear after that was someone shouting to bring  water.