A perfect Day

Harmony P.O.V
Last night zayn decided to sleep on sofa but when Asif insisted a lot he gave up and slept on bed opposite to mine.
Next morning i woke up due to some fragrance around in the room. I sensed that someone was making puddings. For sure it was zayn cause Asif equalls to hell in kitchen.
I brushed my teeth,got dressed up and went outside.
"Good morning sunshine"
"Good morning Zayn...hope u had a good sleep"
"I think that question should be asked to me cause it was me who slept on the sofa" Asif seethed
"So u ok?" I asked
"Yeah just having a little back-ache that i can't move you know . Thanks for bothering so much"
"I think i too slept at that same place but i assure you that i was in a better condition"i said triumphantly . Asif grumbled . Zayn was laughing. His smile was so irresistible ,unavoidable and seducing.

 His smile was so irresistible ,unavoidable and seducing

Zayn P.O.V
Last night i couldn't close my eyes as i had nothing to dream about as the girl who dominated my dreams rested herself in front of my orbs. I kept on glancing at her and from time to time skimed her body. I wanted to go somewhere alone with her so that i could know her better. Share everything with her. So i decided to take her out. Good today I'll convince my heart that it's a date with her though my brain knows that we will just be hanging out casually. She means a lot to me cause for the first time I've got someone whom I hate leaving; whom i can't get rid of ; that accepts me the way I am and doesn't tell me to change so I know I've found the one I love. She is more than a heartbeat in the world that forgets to love me. All I wish is that If tomorrow brings good; i hope it makes her love me too. She doesn't know that of all the hearts I've loved her is the one that makes me smile the most. She has no idea about what impact she has on me; how thrilling her voice is ; what her presence means to me and how much i love talking to her.She tough is not mine but moves me in such a way that I lose all control.
After i served us breakfast Asif went to his workplace.
"So in a mood to hangout?"
"Why not?"she said with a wide smile crawling her lips.
She went to get ready and came back in no time . My heart skipped a beat as a looked at the precious gem standing in front of me.
We drove in my car to a secret place. It was a huge garden, away from the city with many little animals and birds. There was a little cottage in the middle beautifully decorated for visitors. That place was actually a restaurant inspired by nature and it's creations to lighten up the minds as people are excessively stuck in materialism. I was sure that the place was according to Harmony's liking.
"Zayn this place is lovely"she held a white little rabbit in her hand and was stroking it's back.
"This is just the start....its more to be discovered yet"
She giggled in amusement. There were many kittens roaming around.
"Please zayn can u click my pic alone with all of them"she was trying to catch hold of all kittys there.
"What will you do of that pic ...I'm missing"
"Send it to Harry..he loves cats"
"WHAT???" I slured
"Simmer down....i was joking"she squeezed my hand.
"Oh"
Then afterwards the next section had like hundreds of tulips of different colours fluttering in the breeze and butterflies dancing over them. We sat there hand in hand talking for hours.
"Zayn your eyes are irresistible"
"I describe them better as ocean you know cool, mysterious,wild and mesmerizing"
"Wow...your opinions always leave me speechless" yeah of course i know that cause sometimes my opinion stunn me too.
The next section had many varieties of birds. I know that Harmony is quite fond of birds so i was certain that this is gonna be a memorable day. We entered the next section.
There were many parakeets, cocktails and lovebirds kept there. Harmony was overjoyed. She trotted here and there, holding them . Some sat on her shoulders ,one on her hand chirping, rest all surrounded her. She was feeding them some crumbs.
As i made my way towards her the birds flew . I sat near her. I saw a tear glittering in the corner of her eyes.
"Sunshine..whats wrong?"
"Thank you zayn for everything...its ....i don't have any words to express how happy I am now"
She hugged me and i pecked her cheeks and gazed at her lips for long but suppressed my thoughts before something went wrong. I picked her up in a bridal style and carried her to the cottage.
"Put me down...its embarrassing...i can walk...zayn..oh..zayn ....oh god". Her duclet laughs echoing in the cottage. She was unbearably cute. We had our snacks and i drived to a ice-cream parlour.

Harmony P.O.V
The car ride with zayn was so romantic . The songs he played added the charm to the environment. He was humming along with the tune,tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. There was nothing special in his movements but still i was attracted.
At the parlour i was choosing the flavour when i heard a crashing sound . My cheeks were burning. I was startled
"you deserve the slap for stealing him..he is mine"
"You bitch" Zayn  seethed through gritted teeth. I could see his veins popping out. "Get out...i don't want to see you again"
"Asif too won't talk to you from now"he croaked.
He pulled me close "you okay...I'm sorry she won't be spared for what she did to you"he said stroking his thumb over my cheeks kissing it .
"She doesn't deserve your  mercy  Zayn? ...she is not so cool.. I'm better than her" Kylie protested
"Harmony is much better than you"  "you should not be seen near them from now"
"Get out"Zayn directed towards the door.
"But...."
"Move"he shouted
She walked out of the parlour glaring at me as she whispered watch me and narrowed her eyes at me.