Unexpected encounter

Niall P.O.V
I took a flight from USA to England . Liam too came from New Zealand we booth  had decided to surprise Harmony on 24 December at night as on 25th night  she had to celebrate  Christmas with her family.
Tough she invited us she never forced us . I like  that  cause  she adjusts with everyone in every situation and tries to understand  other's  problems. Together we entered her house . She jumped in glee. "U came ....i never expected  to see u ....this is awesome  i assure you that this is gonna be your best chirstmas so far". We  hugged her and sat .she served us Mocktails.

Louis P.O.V

Its chirstmas  week...i am already  in England  and Harry's gonna reach in no time . I was at airport waiting  for him. Ethan too was arriving from cuba . Harmony  invited us for a day spend on 24 at as planned we cut cut cake at 12am on 25 but i felt it wasn't possible but somehow  all of us  made it. We all together  reached  the place  with huge gifts in our hands. As we entered the house  and saw  what was happening  in front of us . My and  Harry's  gifts fell from  our hands.

Harmony P.O.V

I know today  is a special day. Greatest in history  but no one knows  except for me. I had made by best arrangements for them all.i even painted them  four hugging as i would  give it as a gift to them to congratulate them when they come back together.

Even if i could tell someone,i don't think i should.  I trust them all i really do . It's funny  That the thing jolding me back from telling them is not fear of what they'll do,how they'll react , not the fear of judgement by others its their feelings.  I can say I'm  betraying  them all had even painted Even if i could tell someone,i don't think i should.  I trust them all i really do . It's funny  That the thing jolding me back from telling them is not fear of what they'll do,how they'll react , not the fear of judgement by others its their feelings.  I can say I'm  betraying  them all. If i tell Ethan he won't approve it. But otherwise when i think of all the stuff they've done other betrayals this should be  peanuts but isn't.  Somehow i feel I'm  doing  worse cause this is real life not a fantasy. I hope that they all take it in a good way.

I was damn sure that Harry and Louis will make it somehow  cause our bond is too strong to break . They won't  disappoint me   . Me, Ethan, Harry and Louis talk for hours  daily . We do  group chattings video calls . We are inseparable.  They both are just like  my brothers now . I really  love them cause they are the reason I'm so close to Etan today.   So it is my turn to bring  them close to the relation they loathe for.
Liam and niall were having  their drinks when i heard  the foot tappings and the giggles .
"Surprise love"lou entered  followed  by Ethan  and then Harry.
"Princess we got gifts for you" Harry held a huge wrapped gift which fell from his hands as his glance fell on the two guests sitting on the sofa. Louis  too could not refrain from dropping down the gifts.
There was a wave of uncomfort and doubt. I could  feel tension in the air.
Louis stood confused  first he gazed at me then at those two boys on the sofa

Niall was utter  confused . He could  not comprehend what was going on

And then Liam  wished Harry and Louis but got no greetings back

Then out of all the boys there was Harry who stood  like a corpse. It seemed that the soul had departed from his body which was followed by outburst like the eruption of a volcano. He looks at me affronted almost startled

"These were your intentions from the  first day. Right Harmony" I felt my heart in my mouth. My voice was a croak . Tears were stinging the back of my eyes.  "Speak something"he shouted.  I shrugged.  My hair rose.
It was spine freezing to meet his horrid gaze

  I couldn't  hold back my emotions.
"Take it easy mate"Ethan tried to pacify him .   "Easy???" He  kept his eyes on my face,the hint of a frown between his eyes.
I kept silent.  I was completely deranged.  I didn't speak or nod or do anything.
"I can say her whatever i wish to mate.....and you Harmony  what do think you own us?"
"Who the hell are you ....I'll answer it for you ....a foolish  teenage  girl who hasn't  yet explored the world, faced miseries or pains and fake relations and just thinks that she knows   everything and can solve  any problems"
"Enough Harry styles"Ethan stood behind me his big hands on my bony shoulders gripping me properly ready to protect me from  anyone.
"Its not the way you think....." i wanted to complete my sentence clear  the chaos i made but could not utter  further .
"U could have told us about  them love..." I was getting the feeling that Louis  wasn't on my side after all and i was starting to feeling tearful again.
He fell silent for a bit letting this sink in before getting to  his feet urshing towards  door, abruptly turning and marching out of it.
"From now and here ...we are over...now u are none to me... Good bye Ethan"
He was followed by Louis  who gave me a sympathetic look.. a look that said don't  worry  everything  will be ok . He'll be fine soon. Both in no time were out of my sight. What happened  was incomprehensible .

A black hole opened up in the centre of the room and swallowed me. I got very upset  i started to shake and cry . I was angry i was distraught maybe vengeful.  I know  i did a stupid thing . It took me ages to get back the courage and look around the room. We all sat down and nobody said  anything,they just looked at me expectantly. Then all of them started to console me.

Ethan  gave me an almost imperceptible shake of his head and sighed with an expression  that none of this was necessary.
"Didn't you know  that this is gonna happen?" There was no point in lying. i busted into  tears  again.
"Harmony"ethan asked "are you allright?"
I shook my head. I put my hand out on his lap he took it.
"Harmony"Niall called
I didn't  say anything
"You can't  keep on crying...relax"liam patted my back slowly and repeatedly "let's  get this  clear"
I shook my head
"Harmony"Ethan repeated. Everytime they said my name they made it worse.i wanted to scream , shout run away to a place  where no one knows me.  I was pulled closer to Ethan violently.  He tried to hold me but couldn't . I was fighting back.  I started yelling telling  that i don't  give a shit to anyone.  He tried to quiten me-worried.
He grabbed hold of my  shoulders, his tumb digging in my flesh at top of my arms and told me to calm down and stop behaving like a fussy toddler.  He shook me, hard; I thought  for a second  he was going  to slap me but he hugged me tight.  I had a crushing sensation of wrongness , of shame, i know immediately I've done something stupid.  I go through my awful , aching ritual of trying to apprehend why i decided to do that.

***

My eyes red and puffy mascara rubbed into corners. I don't look well three hours  I've just been  crying. I look  wounded.   Ethan  forced me to shower.  I stand in shower for ages, gradually reducing the water temperature,making it cooler and cooler until its properly cold. That cold water should  sooth my skin but i feel no change.
Then he forced me out giving me clothes to wear then giving me food. Liam  and niall  tried to contact  Louis and harry but both didn't  answer our calls. I know  now that everything  i dreamt had disappeared.  It was the last time I saw them.

I'm  crying my eyes out 😭😭😭