My Angel trapped with demons

Harmony P.O.V

I doubt know where I go; what I'll do , but I'm sure that I'm screwed. I try to lock myself in a room but before I can an masculine arm wraps around my waist
"You have to calm down Harmony; do you understand me? I need you to calm down so that I can explain you everything. I need to talk to you. All right?"
I'm shaking my head shaking it all over. I grab hold of his arm to free myself. My nails digging into his flesh
"How could you do this to me?"
"You should remember Harmony it's not what you think like. You were too small and naive to understand things then. I didn't kill her. She was killed by someone. I started to drink cause I missed her."
"You abused me too" I ranted "but now my parents love me so does Ethan. I have a sweet family, lovely friends and everything"
He listened, his clear amber eyes on mine his hands folded motionless
"Ethan never loved you" he spat "he is a self- centred, passionate man . He's the one who helped me to get you to save his company. And before that he kept you cause the company's your . You are it's next hier after me so Ethan convicted me od murder and kept you with him to increase his money"
"He was just thirteen then"
"His father did it all . He was a police officer"
"I don't remember any one of them."
"That's why they wanted to take you with them to get our company"
"Where are they now?"
"They were killed in a car accident the night they were coming to pick you up"
I inhaled a deep breath.
"I don't wanna believe you"
"You'll soon" he guffawed

He gives a call to Ethan and he picks up his photo in no time.
"What now?"
"She's with me"
"I know...anything else?"
"She's not giving me answers. I'll beat her"
" Dare you ....errrr....Do whateveryou want. But be careful"
Every word Ethan used wasn't clear. All puns. He didn't really support Nicholas nor said anything like saving me or punishing him. He was acting cold. It seemed he wasn't bothered or showing him that he is not affected but deep down I know he's scared.
Me and Nicholas both shift to living room and I swich on the television. The tv is flooded with the News of Naill and Harry meeting at some concerts and Louis on a date with Eleanor.
Was this my worth in everyone's life? Is this my position?. They seem to be so happy. I don't feel good. The heat is insufferable, it builds and builds. With the windows open, i still can't breathe normally. It feels suffocating. My throat itches.
"I need a shower"
He guides me to the room where i lay before hands me the soap , shampoo conditioner and a towel and closes the door for me.
I try to peep outside to process where am I but it's all a forest. I stand under the shower . Hot water trickles down my face as I stand with my head down thinking. I've always found this soothing even if for a minute but i could breathe. Something about water gave me peace with myself no matter how horrible the life outside was. It gave me a bliss of solitude. This alone; solitude took me somewhere new; somewhere that you are just in your company it was like my burdens washing away.
Everything I'd thought was a lie. My life, my family, Ethan, the boys-- but what if none of them I'd discovered is real; all just made up in my head. What if my brain is playing tricks with me, can't everything be a dream; an illusory. All things are just mixed up totally messed up. I can't risk even a single thing the smallest details. I can't bear to have more images, yet more horrible memories; memories that i can't trust; I'm not sure about them. They merge, shift and morph, fooling me to believe that what is not. Telling me to look one way when I really should be looking the other way round. Pressing my Palms into my eye sockets I concentrate. Find a way to escape. Blood is throbbing in my head my heart pounding as i move out.
I move downstairs where I'm welcomed by that lady while she's boiling the water i make a small talk with her. She's really annoying and I'm not interested in her so i just nod. That moment my eyes fall on the mobile on the counter.
"Are you listening?" She knows I'm half- hearing her.
"I feel tired"
"No issues you can sit sweetie"
Soon she hands me a glass to give to my dad. I stop outside his bedroom door. I listen its quite so I carefully push the doorknob . He's lying down with his arms over his eyes. I can hear him breathing, soft and ragged. I call him but no response so I'm expected to touch him or shake him but i don't. Instead I cough awkwardly. He sits up.
"Thanks" he gruffs.
I move out of the room to the kitchen and take the phone and lock myself in the washroom.
I really didn't know whom to rely upon. Ethan couldn't be trusted at all. The boys too seemed to miss that busy in their lives. So I thought of texting zayn
Zayn
Harmony this side. I don't know where am I. But I'm with a man Nicholas who claims to be my father. The place where I am...it has been raining since morning and a storm to came around 4pm. I'm in outskirts of the town. It took us a ten hours flight to reach the place. And two hours in car from airport. The announcements on airport were being made in English and French. He and his wife are alone in the house. But some or the other person comes and goes. I'll text you again if i get some other idea about my location or anything

Don't reply on this number. I'll be killed. I don't know whose phone it is but i hid it and I'm texting you. Don't tell anyone about it please. I repeat please don't text or call on this number.
Don't worry about me I'm totally fine.
Love you.
I really miss you a lot
Hope you find me out soon.

After that i delete the message and remove it from history too; hide my phone under my shirt tugging it inside my pants i move out and i find no one around so i leave it on the same place in same position. All i now gave is hope and prayers.

Happy Birthday to DJ Malik ❤️❤️❤️
Love you loads 💞