Reminiscence

Harmony P.O.V
"Good morning...rise and shine" Ethan woke me up.
But that reminded me of Zayn. I'm his sunshine.  I needed to call him and clear everything. I ran into the washroom with my phone.  I talked to him for an hour
"Harmony why are u mumbling inside...and what's making you take so much time ...any problem so just ask us" harry called through the door.
"What....what wait Harmony" zayn said in a strident tone through  the phone"i know that voice"
"Come on you don't it was my brother" i lied
"Coming" i answered harry.  I hid my mobile under my shirt and came outside
"We are already running late quicken everything" lou scolded me.
"Yes Boss" i saluted him.
"Oh girl" he laughed "move"
We got ready and moved to Madame tussauds.
It was a working  day so there was a less  bustling.

We saw many wax figures like of  king kong , Iron man, Brack obama , Nelson Mandela  Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Virat kholi Ronaldo and Messi.....
Then  ......Music section....whooow
We saw Adele, ed, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga and then One Direction
Before i could come across their statues Harry changed his direction and went towards the other way
"Hey Harmony look there is Spiderman here"he waved to grab my attention
"I'll prefer one direction" i called out "please everyone come here i don't want to stand alone"
Everyone hesitantly stood in front of their figures.
I tried to note their expressions. Harry looked around not bothering to look at any one one them . Liam stood blank. His expression was unreadable.
Niall couldn't control his laugh.
"Look at my hair" he grinned.
And then there was Louis totally lost in his own world. His eyes fixed on Zayn's statue. Neither he spoke nor move for about five minutes. His started at his figure without blinking . His eyes tearing everything apart not bothering about anyone or anything...at that moment just those memories of him and his best mate mattered the most. Suddenly his blue orbs became a pool of water. He pressed his eyes tight preventing any  drop to escape from his eyes.
He came back to life and noticed he looking at him so to distract those thoughts he ran towards his wax figure
"Hey i think i need a pic with this...I'll tell my son that i met my twin brother"
"I hope that they keep our status clean ...i should check" he inserted his finger in it's ear.

"Me in suspenders" he laughed "golden days"It was really painful to see him hiding his emotions, distracting himself

It was really painful to see him hiding his emotions, distracting himself . I know he was just pretending to enjoy every second though Zayn's memory was troubling him unintentionally.
"Harmony look here i haven't changed much....I'm still young" niall called

"You are no special mate it's  same with everyone

"You are no special mate it's  same with everyone...see... look at me to" Harry sat beside his wax figure . I laughed.

Ethan and liam went to get some water as everyone was thirsty

Ethan and liam went to get some water as everyone was thirsty. I went to ed's wax figure .
"You know he is also my friend"harry teased me
"Oh i would love to get his autograph" naill acted like a crazy fangirl
"Have it"Ethan handed us the water bottles
"Where is lou?" Liam looked  around.
He spotted him next
to Zayn's wax statue  fiddling with his hair.
"Wait here I'll be back" Harry went to lou. They talked about something and Harry sighed and started looking at zayn's figure
"Let me check them" liam ran towards them and Niall followed.
"We should not have been here...it wasn't the right decision" Ethan said faintly and  shook his head . We marched towards them.
"I miss him a lot" i heard liam say.
"He won't ever talk to us again...ever" naill closed his eyes to supress his tears
"I know him" i blurted out all of a sudden.

Louis P.O.V
Everything was going on the way it should have been untill I  came across one direction wax figures. Those five boys sitting there broke my heart into pieces.
I could hear zayn calling my name i could see him laugh with me.
"Lou you idiot" he shouted
"Vas  happenin?"
"Get away I'm a vampire"
"Love you bro"
"What r ya doin louis?"
"May be i was chilling out somewhere but i'd always save you Louis"
"I would date Louis cause he is funny"
All those scenes were flashing in front of my eyes.
I could see myself doing that stupid dance with him, singing with him, troubling others with him
Running in Australia when we were chased by thousands of girls cause we'd sneaked out of hotel  without informing anyone and ultimately we both got lost.
I could see myself pushing him in water and realising that he can't swim.
I could hear him sing WMYB in a twitcam before it was released.
I closed my eyelids to let everything process in.
When Harmony noticed my tears i absorbed them and started to distract those thought.
But when everyone was busy i again approached the statue and spoiled Zayn's hair like i used to do to annoy him.
"He was a major part of our life" harry said from behind me. I shrugged and withdrew my hand from hid hair.
"But this is life people come  and go and we have to accept that" Harry sighed
I know i have those empty spaces in my heart which were once filled by him. And having those empty spaces means that you can never be strong. I did that. The most terrifying thing to let him in see my darkest corner of soul, he reason why i cry, what makes me so unhappy. It was terrifying  cause he ran away with all my secrets and never gave them back. I was young and naive  to believe in a word called forever together.
"Hey you both okay??"Liam asked 
"Yeah" harry smiled
I was still looking at zayn's figure
"Lou"liam shook me"i called you twice..have some water" he handed methe bottle.
"I too miss him a lot" he sighed
"He won't  talk to us again...ever"
"Don't be so down mates you'll spoil Harmony's day" harry warned. We nodded. I could  see her approaching  us
"I know him" she blurted out.  Everyone was perplexed
"I am in contact with Zayn" her voice ashen.
Liam spat out the water he was drinking.
"What the hell" harry screamed and then took a deep breath. "How did that happen princess" he tried to sound calm.
Niall understood nothing he looked directly at me then harmony and then harry. Ethan  was already fumming with anger .
Even i could not meet his vicious eyes.

Harmony P.O.V
My breath was shaking in my throat. I could see all lousy eyes piercing into mine.
"Lets get back we can talk clearly" i took a long breath.
I stood in front of the car processing that whom i should sit.
Ethan was the worst idea cause i could not look into his sinister eyes. He could not digest the fact  i did not share that with him and also he already never liked Zayn. I could not trust Harry cause last time when liam and niall showed up  he'd lost his cool. I could not face Louis so Liam or Niall were the only options left so i sat between them and we speeded up back to our house.