Long lost family member

Louis P.O.V
Harry  scolded me a lot for my underappreciated outburst. So i decided  that  instead of calling  her its better to give her a surprise so we drove to her house. 
Though harry  was more  interested in  surprising  Harmony  i was better  interested in keeping  a check on   the malik  guy and warning  him to  stay  away from  our innocent  girl.
As we entered the house  i saw  a lanky man , with chisled face  fiddling with her room keys and opening  her room  . I and Harry  ran behind  to  chase him .

Ethan  P.O.V
I wad bursting with anger. How could  she reject my call like  that.  I reached her university  and after  requesting  for a good  amount of time  they gave me Harmony's  address.  I entered  into  the house.  There is a woman outside  on the lawn, tall with salt and pepper  hair, she was smartly dressed in black trousers and white blouse  done up the throat.  She was gardening but as she caught  the  my sight  she stopped.
"Good  evening miss ....I'm  Ethan  ....can u just tell if Harmony  lives here?... I'm her brother"
"Yes upstairs with Asif ...but  i fear that she is at university  now...but a have the spare keys you can wait in her room " now it made sense she had secret  meetings with  that guy i think  they even met at beach in  Australia . She applied for Oxford  so that she could  meet him  and she left the place  so that she could  live with him.

" thanks"
Today it is for sure that she won't  be spared.  How could  she leave the house i told  her to live in and settle  with  a guy and  share  the  same  room.
I was just opening  her room when i caught a glimpse of  two men tottaly covered  running towards  me . I ran into the kitchen  at atmost speed and took a knife.
"What are u doing  here?" One interjected
"I think  i should  ask u this"i still had the knife pointed  in their direction. 
"Who are u?" Other one
"Ethan" they both  looked  into  each  others  eyes  and got rid of their covers .
The knife fell of my hands.
Louis Tomlinson  and  Harry styles.
" Heard  a lot  about  you from your sister  boy"lou said
"Hope it's positive"
"To your  displeasure  no" Harry added.
"How you guys  know  my sisi .... when  and where you meet her?"
"Remember  the guy  she talked  to in Australia at beach.. it was me . We first  met  there"lou said.
Now guilt  was washing me . I felt  sorry  that i had spoiled  her bash. Lou and Harry  told  me everything. All about  their  meets with my sister  . I was really  greatful that they took  care of her and she too had good  companions to share everything.
"But  bro she hates you"lou was sorrowful
"From  the core of her heart... i know" i sighed "i wanted  to  do the right  thing protect her from all people  who  can spoil her , i never wanted  that she should be the girl  on  every  guys  tongue  . A slut.  I wanted  to  see her grow pure and innocent. Calm and cool . Happy  and cheerful wihout  any regrets and mistakes.  I wanted that  she should  lead a life that everyone  longs for.  I did right  thing  but in a wrong  way
My approach  to every situation  was scary. That made her hate me so much"
"I really  want our relation to be normal.... i want that she should  talk to me share  her feelings  with me trust  me ..love me"
"I freak out when i feel that  she is hidding  something  from me cause  i think  that the world  will use her destroy  her sanity...she is like an angel  with broken wings trapped  with demons" "i don't  want that history  should  repeat  itself  i can't ever forgive  myself  if i see her in my shoes"
"Do u think  this guy  she has been  living  with is sophisticated?" Harry  added
"Why?"
"See there" he pointed  towards  a smoke  tray kept  in  corner . I shrugged.
"I don't  know  why she chose him i too don't like  him"lou added  disappointed with Harmony.
That  time from  window i saw her coming  . The guy was not with her i moved outside  held her and yanked her into the room.

She was screaming  , yelling and kicking "calm down it's  just me" ."Etan"her spine froze. Spirits lowered. 
"I hate  you.... i don't  wanna see you  again" her sudden explosions was to my surprise
"i should  ask u in first  place that why  do u live here  with a guy when i searched  a safe home for u". "safe???" she banged  the door  close.  "Harmony  please  open  up love" lou said "hey princess we got  u something" ."its good  to see u  here but i won't  open up till evening  i have to show you something"
Until evening  we three had a good  chat . I really  liked  harry and louis's company.
They requested me to be calm and treat  her with kindness.  At seven  her door  opened.  "Move to that house"
All of us obeyed and we drove  in my car to that house.  We stood  with our eyes popping out
Music  was glaring  in that street  . The house was a complete  chaos.  Everyone was drinking , smoking  snugging each others face of.   There was a stall of drugs  too. I could not meet Harmony's eyes.
"I'm  sorry  for being  such a shitty brother" i blurted out .
"No problem "
"When i came here there was no such  thing"
"I know  i saw this so in evening itself i searched  a new place  to  live i only  got one with  Asif...he is not bad"
"He smokes" i said  plainly
"So did you... he is just your  copy..second he never does it in my presence...we made a deal he goes out to smoke  and he doesn't  do it often "

"Ok" i hugged her  all of a sudden; it was first  time  in  ages that we shared  a moment  of love.  We never hugged  till date. It was amazing  . I felt like my  entire  world  was in my arms . I could  feel my heart in my thumping.  She was sniffing in my chest crying  due to such an unexpected  reaction.  I wanted  to  enjoy  every  second  of that precious  moment.  "I love you  barbie doll... i am sorry  for  all those  countless  tortures i gave you"
"Don't  brother...u are the best i know  the reason  why you did  that ...i love you to" she added  inbetween  the hugs.
"Hey i got you swiss and Belgium  chocolates...don't  share  them with anyone  they  are only  meant for you ... i know you love them"she hugged  me even harder.  I felt  I'll  die due to excessive  joy.