Annoying Roommate

Asif P.O.V

I was woken up by a sound of someone stumbling over my things "sorry didn't mean to wake you up but your room is quite messy . I needed to change and have a bath" . "Time?" I asked ignoring her previous statement. "8:30"
"Whats with you nerd" i shouted in disbelief "you woke me up so early". "Not my mistake you jerk ...i sneaked into the room on my toes but fell over your things laying on the floor"
"Its Asif" i said with vinegar temper
"Nice to meet you Asif" she said in voice lased with pure sarcasm.
"I won't say the same to you"
" no worries..So if you are up now please can you gimme a painkiller cause my back aches a lot due to sleeping on sofa" she hung her head down as her cheeks went pink
"You could have slept on bed i won't bite you .....its in the washroom drawer how don't wake me me before 1pm" i was half- asleep

"Ok thanks ....I'll go.. tomorrow for sure I'll sleep on bed" and again there was complete silence .

I woke up and squinted my eyes to check the time it was twelve. There was a sweet fragrance of pancakes all over the room. "Good morning" she gave me a wide smile "i made pancakes for you"
"You made what?" I asked surprised furrowing my eyebrows.
"Don't you like pancakes?" She panicked
"No actually its surprising..i never thought you'd cook for me" i sounded quite silly.
" i am not that bad ... have it" she offered me a plate
"i know you are not....and sorry for whatever i said yesterday"
"No issues ...so why here?
"Got admitted to oxford" i replied casually
"Oh brilliant ... same here"
"You too" i dont wanna admit but i was happy "so i think you can stay here
with me" i suggested
"basically i have no other option" i chuckled "so you from?"
"Pakistan" her mouth was in a O formation.
"Full name ?"
"Asif malik"

Harmony P.O.V

"Why maliks are so hot" i mumbled and sighed . "Did i miss something?"
"N...nn..no" i bit my tongue. He winked. I was pink.
"I'm going to my room to paint so you can do whatever you wish to"
"Can i join you?"
"Ok" he replied drylly

"I think you should mix some white in that blue for better effect" i suggested as i saw him struggling with his painting
"I never asked for your opinion" he said through  gritted teeth . I moved out of the room and called Ariel
"So is he hot?"
"Who"
"Your new roommate"
"Hot-headed suits him better"
"Oh wish you luck then"
"So hows everything ?"
" Same you know ..... your mom and dad are fine ...Ethan went to Dubai Dubai yesterday.... Claire is still dreaming to meet her mister perfect and so on" we talked and talked for an hour or so when Asif came out of the room . Then i went for buying my daily supplies and returned after three hours.
I could see Asif grinning from the corner of my eyes . "you returned so soon I thought you'll spend your night in the Wal-Mart"
"Ehhh....god help me u are so annoying"
His eyes glittered with pride as he felt that he was winning the argument
Suddenly his alarm rang
"movie time" he sounded like a chimpanzee. "Quick quick move your ass i don't wanna miss it"
I made some popcorns and we sat together to watch the movie . The movie according to me was a total flop but he seemed to enjoy it .
And then there were some scenes in the movie . I was embarrassed and uncomfortable.
"Please can you just change the movie....its inappropriate to watch such films....one should not watch such vulgar movies "
"I'm seventeen .....old enough to take my own decisions" his muscles tensed and as he fumed with anger.
I shivered watching him glaring at me so i escaped from there into my room.

Asif P.O.V

This is why i don't like sharing. U can't live the way u wish to, see what you want to, do what you feel like. People test your patience and invade your privacy. Some even don't allow you to have your personal space .

There was nothing much wrong in the movie but Harmony loves to make issue out of even the most insignificant situations in this world. The cried when i smoked today in the morning. She shudders whenever i roam shirtless. She snapped me when i used the word 'shit' and made me swear that I'll never use it again . I mean like what the hell is wrong with this girl.
I really couldn't concentrate on the movie after he left so i went to check her.
"Harmony I'm coming in" i knocked at the door
"Hmm ok"
I slowly opened the door praying that she should not be crying cause i had been quite rude before.
"WOW did u paint this" I stood in front of the girl with my eyes popping out as i directed towards the huge canvas. " believe me its fucking awesome ...u are an amazing artist" i still couldn't withdraw my eyes from the beautiful painting she  drew of a waterfall during sunset.
" i think u must keep a check on your language"
"That was not really a cool way of thanking me.. to be frank I didn't like it" i said with a swag. I could  hear a song  playing and  she was swaying her body  with the beat of the song.
so tell me girl if everytime we tou..o..uuch u get this kinda r..uu..ush baby say yea yea yea...if u wanna take it slow and u just wanna take me home baby say yea yea yea.... yea yea
yea  and letmme kiss you 
"So i see u considered my advice and painted it light"
She pointed out my canvas kept on bed just to change the topic or to have an upper hand
I never want to admit bit her advice literary saved my painting.
"U said something else....i made this colour on my own.... " i was still stubborn and undaunted to hurt my ego.  "Nice choice of songs atleast better than hearing  u cry all the time"
She rolled her eyes and to my pleasure she  vanished into the kitchen

Thanks to all readers for the love you have given to my book❤ keep reading 😊