Most Awaited Moment of lifetime pt2

Zayn P.O.V

I looked outside at the mesmerizing city of New-york. Those glittering lights on the way , soft winds blowing brought a peculiar type of calmness to my soul that oozed freedom for monotony and boredom. I felt tried to feel complete but still something was biting my back which I even if could realise didn't want to understand.
"Sir your next concert starts after ten hours so you've got good amount of time to refresh yourself" my PA instructed as we moved out of the car towards the hotel.
I was still surrounded by air of guilt after being so rude and callous to Harmony but I couldn't help it. They all had crossed their limits and tomorrow was 31st March her birthday so it was something really bothering me.
"Sir are you even listening?" I raised my eyes and glared at him. He shrugged
"S..so we need to reach there one hour before that means you've got six hours to sleep and one hour final rehearsal then another hour to get ready"
I shut the door in his face and bumped on the bed. I took my mobile and called my mother. I told her everything that had happened and she to knew that it happened in a blink of an eye so she insisted me call Harmony and the lads for once. To apologise.
So after that I tried to call Louis but failed miserably and ended up scrolling randomly the newsfeed where I came across the letters printed in bold
One direction is back .
I read it again and still it said exactly the same. Hurriedly i scrambled through their tweets and I felt my knees go weak . I couldn't feel my body. They are together. Shit. I cursed myself. I shouldn't be bothered but it was troubling me like hell.
"Richard" i called him rushing around to pick up my stuff and leave the hotel room. "We need to book my flight to London like right now and leave this damn city"
"Sir listen" he ran after me "your concert"
"It will be be there but in London" I emphasised on every single word. I soon sat in the car and we speeded up to the airport.
My flight was booked. It took me long sixteen hours to reach London.

I checked the time at the airport and I had still an hour for the concert to start
But nothing in your life goes the way you've expected it to be. On the way there was like so much traffic that it felt like it would take me another ten hours to reach the place. We'd just covered a kilometre in like fifteen minutes.
"Was this fucking traffic to be here today only?" I cursed underneath my breath.
"Sir they're all one direction fans......The're here for their reunion concert" listening to him I smirked.
"How'd it be successful if there fifth member is still stuck in this shitty traffic" i interrogated and his jaw dropped. I had to lift his chin with my finger to shut his mouth.
"What sir?"
"Yes sir" i laughed "this is the only reason we're here"
"Unbelievable"
"I know right.... same for me" he fake laughed as if not able to trust my words.
"Hey when we're gonna reach?" I asked again desperately
"Feels like another hour to go"
"Fuck.....it means we're quite late.....the concert is already started"

***

"Thank God we're here " I took a sigh of relief
"Sir only half an hour is left for the concert to end" Richard reminded me.
"Shit run Richard and do as I've instructed you ...."
Without even listening to me he vanished like a spark and i ran backstage for the mike. They were singing 'You and I' and as it was the time for my high note which Harry had to sing i climbed up the stage his mike was switched off by Richard. He grew uncomfortable and started to tap on the top of his mike and I started to sing my high note and all the spotlights focused on me. All the four boys turned and Harry's mike dropped from his hands. I could hear a universal shout; good enough to make me deaf. Everyone shreaked so loudly that it surpassed my voice on mike and I too never cared. My throat was aching; I was gonna cry. I too threw my mike and rushed to hug the boys. It really made me feel like home.

When I opened my eyes I could see Harmony in front crying her eyes out

When I opened my eyes I could see Harmony in front crying her eyes out .
I grabbed Louis mike and screamed
Happy birthday my angel....today I'm here cause of you all these cheers are for you. You've done something incredible. The whole world adores you and so does your secret admirer.
This is the gift I wanna give you and I'm sure you've given everyone the best gift and that too on your birthday and that is US.

I hugged them tighter and I was sure that i'd got the answer. This is were i belong.....no no a correction please.......THIS IS WHERE WE BELONG .

THIS IS WHERE WE BELONG

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So this was definitely the last chapter of my book and I have a epilogue ready for you guys......