prologue

I have written it both in Hindi and English... Scroll down for reading in English...😊😊

***

'Kyun ki mein thumhare aur Shyam ke barein mein jaantha hu... Jantha hu ki thumhara aur Shyam ka affair chal raha hey... Iss liye ki mein ne thumse shadi... tha ki meri di ki shadi ko thumse kissi bhi tharah ka khathra na ho... (pushing her away) Infact you know something, ithne mahino se mein yehi soch raha hun ki thum iss hadh thak kaise gir sakthi ho... thumhe dekh kar hi mujhe...' his words reached her ears making her shatter...

'Ek bar bhi kayal nahi aaya?? ki jis shadi shuda insaan ko thum pasane ki koshish kar rahi ho, vo kisi ka pathi hey... Raizada parivaar ka damad... Uss Raizada parivaar ka damad hey, jisne thumhe kya kuch nahi diya... (holding her shoulders) Himmath kaise huye thumhari, meri di ki zindagi ke sath kelne ki... How could you...? (he left her harshly)'

Tears flows down her cheeks hearing to his hurtful words...

'Yeah right... Mein achi tharah jantha hun ki thumhare chahre ki yeh masoomiyat ek dikawa hein... Jithni bahar se thum masoom dikthi ho, andhar se uthni hi... ', he spoke without knowing the effect those words had on her...

'Agar di pregnant na hothi na, tho ussi rath unhe yeh ganda sach batha diya hotha... par mein nehi chahtha tha ki, di ki aanewali nanhi Khushi, iss Khushi ki vajah se barbad ho... Mein apni di ke liye kuch bhi kar saktha hu... Thum jaisi ladki se shadi bhi kar saktha hu... Aur vahi mein ne kiya... Ab bas intazar kar raha hu ki che mahine kab khatham hoga... aur mera di aur unka bacha safe ho jaye... Tha ki mein thumhe apni zindagi se humesha humesha ke liye nikalkar bahar phenk doon... Kyunki, mein thumse nafrath kartha hoon Khushi... aur ab thum uss nafrath ki vajah janthi ho... That you... Don't have a character...', he accused mercilessly without even looking at the pain that her eyes carried...

'bas kijiye, Arnavji... Bass... Ab hum aur nahi sunenge...', she yelled while gritting her teeth...

'kyun...? Kya Hua...? Thumhara ganda such bahar aagaya aur thum sunna nahi chahthi?? Yeah right... mein achi tharah samaj saktha hun kithna mushkil hotha hey mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada banke jo paisa, aaram aur shaan mil raha hey, usse jane dena... Koi pagal he hoga jo isse chod dega... it's sad ki meri aur thumhari families thumse kithna pyaar karthi... Kyun ki thum unki pyaar ko deserve nahi karthi... Acha yeh ki thumhare mom aur dad aaj ye din dekhne ke liye zinda nahi hey... nahi tho, thumhara yeh chahra dekh ke vo sharminda hothe...'

Arnav felt a tight slap on his cheek, as soon as he uttered that...

'humare amma bapuji ke barein mein ek shabd bhi math kahiye..', Khushi spoke with her eyes being reddened... Arnav looked at her angrily and before he could do anything, she held his hand and continued...

'today, I will clear your every misconception Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada... Come with me... ', she said while making a surprised Arnav walk with her...

***

Translated to English

'because I know about you and Shyam... I know that you have an affair with Shyam... that is why, I have married you... So that my di's married life won't get into trouble because of you... (pushing her away) Infact you know something, I was thinking since all these months... how could you stoop so low... Whenever I see you, I...', his words reached her ears making her shatter...

'didn't you think for once that the guy whom you were trying to trap, was a husband of someone else... that he was the son-in-law of Raizada family... that Raizada family who gave you everything... (holding her shoulders) how dare you to play with my di's life... How could you... (he left her harshly) '

Tears flows down her cheeks hearing to his hurtful words...

'yeah right... I very well know, you are just showing off that you are innocent... How much you look innocent from out, from inside you are that much...', he spoke without knowing the effect those words had on her...

'If I hadn't get to know that di was pregnant, that day... I would have told this ugly truth to my di... but I didn't want to spoil my di's happiness because of you... I could do anything for my di... I could even marry a girl like you... and I have done the same... Now, I was just waiting for this six months to get completed... and my di and her baby to be safe... So that, I could throw you out of my life forever... because I hate you Khushi... and now, you know the reason too... that you... don't have a character...', he accused mercilessly without even looking at the pain that her eyes carried...

'stop it, Arnavji... Just stop it... I don't want to hear anymore', she yelled while gritting her teeth...

'Why?? What happened?? Your ugly truth has come out and you are not ready to hear it?? Yeah right... I could understand that it would be very difficult for you to just leave the money and dignity that you are getting, being mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada... Only a fool would leave all these luxuries... It's sad that mine and your families loves you a lot... because you don't deserve it... It's good that your mom and dad are not alive to see this day... If not, they would have felt low seeing this face of yours...'

Arnav felt a tight slap on his cheek, as soon as he uttered that...

'don't dare to utter even a single word about my parents... ', Khushi spoke with her eyes being reddened... Arnav looked at her angrily and before he could do anything, she held his hand and continued...

'today, I will clear your every misconception Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada... Come with me... ', she said while making a surprised Arnav walk with her...

***

So, how is it friends?? Do tell me whether to proceed or not... I will start this story once I get to know your comments on this story😊😊

Yours anjuarshi