chapter 6

Khushi walked towards Shyam and stood facing him with a determined look...

Khushi: Ha Shyamji... We got married because we love each other... and I don't think, you have to make an issue out of this...

Shyam: Khushiji, don't try to protect Arnav... I know that...

Khushi(cutting him off): I don't care about what you know, Shyamji... I just know that I didn't see a crap like you in my entire life...

Arnav couldn't hide this matter anymore... Everyone should know that Khushi was innocent... He was the one who forced her into this marriage... He faced Anjali, deciding to tell the truth...

Arnav: di...

Anjali turned to face him...

Arnav: Khushi married me because I forced her into this marriage, di...

Anjali stumbled back with tears flowing down her dried cheeks again while Khushi rushed towards her... Arnav had tears in his eyes too... It might distance him from his family but they should know this truth...

Khushi: Arnavji, what are you doing...? Di, please stay calm... It was just half the truth... Ha, he forced me... I agree... I too was angry for that... but slowly, I understood that he done this because he wanted me in his life... You know Arnavji, right... He couldn't say anything straight... His actions do...

Anjali: but Khushiji...

Khushi: di, please... let us talk about this later... You have gone through so much, already... Please...

Khushi: Arnavji, please... First hand over that man to police... It's high time di gets free from his clutches...

Arnav couldn't take this... Each and every word uttered by Khushi about him and their marriage was killing him... But he agreed to Khushi... He should first throw Shyam out of their lives... Arnav moved towards Shyam and clutched his arm, giving a dead ear to his protests... Arnav started dragging him towards the main door while Shyam was shouting...

Shyam: Rani Saheba... Rani Saheba, listen to me once... (he kept on shouting)

But soon, Arnav dragged him out of the main door while both of them got invisible to the family members... Anjali sat on the sofa with a thud... Tears flowing out of her eyes continuously... Khushi slowly sat beside her and placed a palm on her shoulder...

Khushi: di, every bad in your life got ended, today... You don't have to think about that vile person again... End his chapter and start thinking about your baby... It's your new ray of hope... The baby would be the door to your happiness...

Nani: Khushi bitiya is right, Anjali bitiya... We never even had any doubt that damaadji could do this to you... He couldn't even be called as a human being after doing this to a sweet person like you...

Anjali looked at Khushi and hugged her immediately... Her cries didn't end yet... Khushi too got emotional and tears started flowing down...

Khushi(caressing her back): di, you need to rest... We will talk later...

Anjali pulled back from the hug and nodded... Khushi smiled and helped Anjali to reach her room... All the other family were worried too... They didn't even get a slightest hint that Shyam was just using Anjali for the sake of money...

Payal(holding Akash's hand): Akash, I am sorry... I couldn't tell about Shyamji before...

Akash(touching her palms): it's OK Payal... I understand... Khushiji is your sister and whatever you have done, might have some reason...