Chapter 8

Hello friends... Do you remember today's date...? It's 6th june... It is the day when our beloved arshi emerged through IPKKND...  It's their 8th anniversary... Happy anniversary for all the IPKKND lovers and all the fans of arshi... Keep loving arshi..😊😊

***

Khushi was still looking at Arnav in bewilderment while he moved towards Khushi and stood facing her...

Arnav: but before you go, you need to know few things Khushi...

Arnav held Khushi's arms and looked into her eyes...

Arnav: you need to know that you are the only woman who captured my heart... You need to know what I always felt for you...

Khushi was surprised... was that true?? She managed to capture his heart?? She always had that doubt but seeing his behaviour towards her, she didn't want to believe all that... She shrugged off his arms and took a back step...

Khushi: I don't want to know anything...

Arnav: but I want to tell... I want to express everything which I felt for you since the time we met... I want to reduce the weight of my heart atleast to some extent... Please Khushi... I am not asking much... give me some time of yours... anyways, you won't have to see me after few days...

Khushi couldn't deny seeing the state of Arnav... She could sense how desperate he was to talk to her... She stood at the same position while looking at him... He understood that she was ready to hear though she didn't say it directly...

Arnav: Khushi, when we met for the first time... there was just hatred.. I thought that you were being sent by my rivals to spoil my show and I misbehaved with you...

Khushi was in tears... So, he wanted to remind her from the start... why??

Arnav: I was very much raged that you dared to spoil my show and our conversation touched some of my bad past... I misbehaved... After that, we met again and ended up with an argument... I leaked the video of you just to satisfy my ego... You and your family suffered a lot because of me... So much that you reached Delhi... When I remember all these, I feel disgust on myself for playing with your dignity... You started working in my office and I didn't leave a chance to make your life hell... Everyone in my office gets scared of me but you... You were different... You challenged me and I accepted... I know, I crossed boundaries to win that challenge... I know, I have done mistake.... but my ego never allowed me to accept it... You were the woman who had guts... but I tortured you so much that your life got into danger... It's the first time, I realized what I doing with you was wrong... but I didn't want to acknowledge it before anyone... A soft corner was already developed in my heart for you... After that incident, your thoughts lingered in my mind, day and night... then suddenly, you resigned after letting out whatever you felt and how wrong I was... My temper raised again... don't know why... may be because, I felt I was wrong but couldn't take it when you said the same with so much audacity... after that, I couldn't erase you from my thoughts, however hard I tried... When you said that you were leaving to Lucknow, I couldn't take it... It may be because of guilt and the thought that you never allowed me to explain things... My heart which had no place for any other emotions started feeling something... Later, you were in my house to train Lavanya... I insulted you again... I thought, I disliked you... or may be, I wanted to dislike you and decided to stay away from you ... but it never happened... you were the one who stayed in front of my eyes always... every little thing of you... your liveliness... your childishness... your innocence... all your tactics... and not to forget, the arguments we had almost every day... everything... slowly started making place in my heart...

Khushi gulped hearing this... so, it affected him as much as it affected her... She continued to hear...

Arnav: I know, I was rude all the time but each and every time when I saw tears in your eyes, my heart felt that pain... I couldn't see them... Your tears affected me very much, Khushi... your entry into my life made my sleeping heart to wake up again... but I never wanted to accept that... I know, I was slowly turning towards you... getting attracted to you or more than that... I continued being rude and believe me Khushi, each and every time when I threw such harsh words at you, I was the one who suffered seeing your tears... (he lets out a chuckle before continuing) Arnav Singh Raizada who thought that he would never commit a mistake had apologized to you... You made me realize, Khushi... Your every innocent act started bringing a smile on my face... I wanted to see the same smile on your face and in that process, I got so much attached to you and my brain always had your thoughts... Diwali night made things turn again in the opposite way because I realized how much you were affecting me... I pressurized myself to control my thoughts on you.. I accepted to marry Lavanya so that I could stay away from you and from these new feelings emerging in me... but the same time, I couldn't accept the fact too... that I don't want to get married to Lavanya... I know, I wanted YOU...