chapter 15

Hey friends, happy dussehra to all of you... 😊😊

Khushi was checking the sweets when her cellphone rang... She immediately answered...

Khushi: hello...

She heard Nani's voice calling her name...

Nani: Khushi bitiya... (Nani uttered her name while crying)

Khushi got panicked hearing Nani's whimpers...

Khushi: Naniji, what happened?? Are you crying?

Nani said that Anjali got pains suddenly before due date only...

Nani: I am worried for Anjali bitiya... Doctors are not assuring anything about her condition still... I don't know what to do now...

Khushi: Naniji, calm down... Nothing will happen to di or her baby... Devi Maiya won't do more injustice to di... You be calm and look after her... I will come to Delhi as soon as possible...

Nani: OK bitiya...

Khushi: tell me the hospital name... I will come there directly...

Nani tells Khushi the hospital name... After hearing to it, she assures Nani once again... She cuts the call and turns to the person working in her shop...

'bhai, look after the shop for today... After closing it, hand over the keys to Vimala aunty... I have to go to Delhi... Call me if something is necessary...', Khushi instructs that person and leaves immediately... She need to reach hospital as soon as possible...

***

All are waiting outside the operation theatre for the doctor to come out... Arnav stood far away from them and was worried for Anjali... It was all because of him... He remembered how Anjali asked him to stay away when he tried to hold her... Why his guilt was only increasing, every day...? He just wish his di and the baby to be safe... He leaned his head back to the wall and closed his eyes...

Nani didn't reveal anything to the other family members when they questioned how Anjali got into this situation... She just said that they would discuss it later...

Raizadas are wating for the doctor to come out and after hours it happened... Doctor came out and they immediately surrounded him but Arnav stayed at a distance with his thudding heart... He doesn't want to hear any bad news...

Nani: doctor, how is Anjali bitiya...?

Doctor: nothing to worry... She delivered a baby girl... Both mother and baby are fine...

Everyone took a sigh of relief hearing that... Arnav felt as if the weight on his heart got reduced...

***

Anjali is very happy seeing the tiny creature who is in Nani's hands now... The baby gave her a new hope to live... It's true... She couldn't express how happy she is... She has her baby now... All the Raizada family members are very happy to see the baby and are observing the baby except Arnav...

Arnav took some time to gain courage to meet his di and his niece... After a while, Anjali saw him entering... It didn't strike for her about Arnav's forced marriage with Khushi and she called him happily...

Anjali: Chotte... (she said happily)

Arnav smiled but his smile was short lived when Anjali's face lost its colour, remembering what she heard from Arnav... remembering the truth which he uttered from his own mouth... her brother played with a woman's emotions... She couldn't tolerate that fact... Akash called him after seeing Arnav standing at the door...