seven

Jahseh P.O.V

It was 2:37 am and I couldn't sleep for some reason, I felt somewhat uneasy. I started overthinking about my family and how fucked up it is. How can my brother be treated like that, like he's worthless. I mean at least he's living a better life than I did at his age, at least he has money, at least he has friends, and at least he has me. I'm so angry at my mom, she really thinks every and anything is more important than her kids. She doesn't realize that she's has to be responsible for  Aiden.
(^this was hard to right because i know cleo isn't like this)

I needed to stop thinking about that now so I thought about Angel. I don't know what she was doing to me, we barely met and she's already pulling me in. I can't fall in love again, not after Ge- never mind we don't need to say her name. She probably doesn't even feel the same way, I shrugged it went over to my desk.

I took out my notebook and found a clean page, I got a pencil and began to write down the first things that came to my mind.

Anger. Pain.
It's getting harder to hide
All the feelings I've built up inside.
It's hard to explain
Without being considered insane,
So I've kept to myself
Until I realized I need help.
Even the weekends seem to be a chore.
Putting a smile on my face as I walk out the door.
Wanting to run away,
But where can I go?
Around people or not, I still feel alone.
Wanting to call, but got no one on the phone

I closed the book and checked the time 3:02 am, I got up and laid in my bed to sleep. I turned the tv on with a semi low volume and fell asleep.

*The next morning*

I was already at work only Mr.G, Ms.V, these girls names Leah and Sharaya, Craig, and Sam were here with me. Sam was actually kinda chill he wouldn't be one of my closest friends but he could be a good person to know.

 Sam was actually kinda chill he wouldn't be one of my closest friends but he could be a good person to know

^Sam^

Craig and I talked for a while until the gang came. Everyone came by 10:00 am, "Ok everyone today we will be giving you your first job assignments since we joined forces", said Ms.V. "We will be calling each group into our office to inform you of the details on your assignment", Said Mr.G.

All the groups went their separate ways, my group went into the kitchen because we're all fat. Stokely grabbed some snacks out the cabinets and Angel grabbed some soda, "Wait we should tell each other our specialties", said Isaiah while sitting on the counter. Everyone nodded and began:

Ski: snipers, so precision and patience
Wifi: same
Coolie: same
Pump: guns and poisons/drugs
Me: Physical strength, so i'm the go to for torturing, and guns
Diamond: physical strength and drugs

"Angel what about you", asked Coolie.

"Everything, I began training at 11 years old by force. The way I was trained I had to endure mass amounts of physical and mental trauma. I learned how to kill someone and make it look like an accident, and all about guns and drugs. My physical strength was the first thing I learned how to really use properly. I learned how to do most forms of martial arts, I learned about throwing knifes and using katanas. I also learned how to read people, I can tell what anyone is feeling, if their lying I see it in their eyes. I can also tell if someone is being genuine for example, when you smile you use a muscle beside your eye called the Orbicularis oculi, when you fake smile the muscle doesn't create a crinkle next to your eye, showing that it's by force", she said.

Everyone was shocked except for Diamond because i'm guessing she knows already. "Wait wha-", said Ski. "Damn remind me to stay on your good side", said Isaiah. "Will due", said Angel. "Why did you start at age 11 and why by force?" I asked. "That's a story for another time", said Angel.

We heard Mr.G call us upstairs so we put the food away and headed to their office. We entered the room seeing the whiteboard full of words. "Ok so we are giving the hardest assignment to you guys since you are our strongest group", said Ms.V.

"Another assassins group had this case before us but they couldn't complete it, hell they couldn't even start so the client asked us to give it to our strongest team", continued Ms.V. "The Mexican cartel are being ambushed my men stronger than they are. There are only 8 men who are ambushing the Cartel. 'Why can't the cartel just take them down themselves if there's only 8 of them' some may ask but they can't if the leader of the cartel or any member gets involved in stopping them they will kill his wife, son, and daughter who they have hostage", said Mr.G.

We all had a puzzled picture on our faces, they handed Coolie the folder with all the information they have on the case in it. We headed out and went to an empty bedroom so we could discuss this and create a plan.

We sat on the floor and Angel put the folder in the middle of us all and opened it. She pulled out the security photos of the 8 men, when she pulled out the fifth one she froze. "What's wrong", I asked. She just pointed at the man, 'Sir' she faintly said. "That's sir", asked Diamond. She nodded, "Who is that", we asked at the same time.

"Remember how I told y'all I was trained my force", said Angel. We nodded. "He took me away when I was 10 because my dad apparently sold me to him and began to train me at 11", she said pointing to him. "He abused her for that one year in every way imaginable", said Diamond. "When was the last time you saw him", I asked. "When I escaped at 16", responded Angel.

"Aight so we fasho gonna kill him", said Coolie. "Deadass like the nigga gonna be begging and shit", said Ski. We all laughed even Angel, but she still looked broken.