thirteen

Angel P.O.V

"it's just that people always feel the need to test me like I won't kill they ass", I confessed to Jahseh.

"I get what your saying but you can't let them get to your head ma, and if you have to beat somebody ass just lemme know, aight", He said looking into my eyes. He was being genuine, he wasn't lying,he's telling the truth.

"Aight, can we go eat the food now", I said getting off of my bed. We got up and walked into the living area where every one else was, we got our food and began to eat.

"Y'all we gonna have to do some stalking and spying", said Diamond. "Your right but we have to figure out a way to get unnoticed", Isaiah said. "Nigga we already know they're going to be in the hood", Coolie said. "why?" Diamond asked.

"The reason they would be in the hood is because if I were a criminal I would go their because no one would think someone like me, someone with money would purposely go and stay in the hood", I said.

"How do you know", Diamond asked again.  "Ok y'all raise your hand if you've done anything criminal before being an assassin", Jahseh said. Everyone except Diamond put their hand up.

"You see since we have been criminals before we know the mindset, we know what they would do", Jahseh concluded. Diamond just nodded, and went back to eating her food.

"Ok so can we go and talk to the head of the cartel", I asked. "Yeah but we have to pretend to be drug dealers and stuff", responded Isaiah. "Easy", said Diamond and Pump. Since they both had drugs/ poison as their specialties, they are the ones for the job.

"Ok so you two will be the only ones to talk until we get the head of the cartel alone", Ski said. They nodded as we all studies the maps and photos and graphs about the 8 men.

We had to learn how they think, we needed to know every single detail of their lives. We need to know their every move, we studied in silence for about an hour until Coolie broke the silence.

"Y'all i'm tired", he said yawning. We all groaned in agreement. "Did y'all bring any weapons", asked Craig. "Yes"
"What y'all bring", he asked again,

Isaiah: I managed to get 1 sniper but it's not the full sized one it's the smaller one
Ski: same
Coolie: same
Pump: Some chemicals and drugs
Diamond: A glock 36
Jahseh: isn't that a small gun??
Diamond: Yes but it fires a .45 caliber bullet and weighs 26 ounces with a full mag of 6
Me: I brought a 3d printed glock 17, it can't be picked up by airport metal detectors because only the inside is metal.

"We're gonna have to ask the head of the cartel to get us some actual weapons", said Ski. For the rest of the day we just chilled our rooms and ate and laughed. It was fun but I kept noticing Jahseh staring at me.

It felt kind of like he was looking at something he wanted and craved. I did notice that he's beautiful, his hair, his skin, he was perfect. I just wanted to fuck h- 'SHIT, what is he doing to me', I thought.

I looked back over at him and he winked at me and smiled. Oh fuck.