seventeen

Angel P.O.V

It's been 3 days since me and Jah talked about Dwayne, and I'm still fucking mad at him because he left his son to go hang out with fucking Anthony and rape little girls. Since then the whole gang just hung out and got to know each other.

For the assignment, we've found out more about the guys' personal lives. But there were still some things we didn't know like their family and shit.

"Oh shit," said Diamond said. We all stopped what we were doing and looked at her.

"Another one of the guys' name is David, and it turns out that he killed his mom. His dad's name is..." She stopped.

"Who's his dad," Isaiah said impatiently.

"Fred," she said looking my way. That's my dad, does my dad have another family.

"Who's that," asked Pump. "My dad", I responded.

"Look at this baby picture I found of David," Diamond said. In the picture, my dad was holding David and kissing him on his forehead.

"Yep that's my dad," I said. "You okay," Jah asked giving me a hug. "I'm fine just shocked"

I really didn't feel hurt because my dad wasn't a dad to me or my sister, I mean what kind of father sells their daughter to some fuck niggas.

Later that day we decided to go to the beach, we put our swimsuits on underneath our clothes and headed out.

While we were driving I looked at Jahseh and he noticed me staring so he looked me in my eyes. I looked into his and could see the usual pain and despair that he always had, but this time there was also something different, relief or calmness maybe.

I needed to know more so I asked, "are you excited to go to the beach".

"Yeah, I mean the sound of the waves crashing against each other and the sound of the wind makes me calm and helps me ease my mind"

I nodded my head and looked out the window, it makes sense that he likes the beach. I mean everyone has someplace or something that helps them take away the pain.

It was about an hour drive and when we arrived I had to wake Jahseh up since he was asleep like I was earlier. I decided to skip the shaking shit and just slapped him across his face.

everyone else winced in pain at the sound while Ski and Pump laughed. Jahseh immediately got up and attempted to punch me in my face but I moved my head to the side and grabbed his fist.

He looked at me with a puzzled look as if he was asking how I did that, "Reflex." I gave him the same look and he said, "same"

After we set our things down Isaiah, Pump, Craig and Coolie went into the water. Jahseh, Ski, Diamond, and I just laid on our blanket and looked at the sky.

"How long do you think we'll be here," asked Diamond. I shrugged as the boys said "Idk."

"I hope not long because I want IHOP," said Jahseh. Diamond and I gave him the 'nigga what' face while Ski just laughed. "I want some SHTEAKKKK!!!!!" he said again.

"Aight nigga chill," I said getting up. We all got up and went a food truck to get some food there were so many.

One had chicken, shrimp, beef enchiladas, different kinds of tacos, empanadas they even had dessert trucks.

Ski and I got 8 beef enchiladas, 8 fish tacos, 8 regular tacos, nachos, and about 45 empanadas. Once we walked over to where everyone was they all started eating.

I knew we ate a lot but the food was gone in a couple of minutes and we were still hungry and went back and got more and more food until we felt like going back to the hotel.