twenty-one

Angel P.O.V

Once everyone changed and got what they needed we went downstairs unit the gym which was in the room beside the pool. When we walked in no one was in there, good just the way I like it.

"Ok so since no ones here we can practice our physical strength on the mats over there," I said pointing to the mats that looked like they were used for gymnastics or something.

"Aight but let's start off with the basics," said Coolie. We went onto different prices of gym equipment, I went into the treadmill as do did Coolie. I don't really know what everybody else's did.

"How fast you going," asked Coolie. "I'm starting at 5 mph then going up by tens." He gave me I confused ass look.

"What the fuck, what's the fastest speed you've gone," he said seething his up just like mine. "Uhhh 35 I think"

We pressed the start button on the treadmills and we were off. In a few seconds we were now at 15 miles and coolie looked tired as fuck.

We both stopped at 30 miles because we weren't tryna fuck up our legs. "Aight now we're going to be practicing long distance," said Coolie.

He was actually really good at long distance running. That's definitely not my strong suit, but I try.

Everyone took a 2 minute break and then we switched to weights. I was spotting Jahseh and this nigga really wanna press 80 pounds right off the bat.

I didn't say shit I just let him do his thing, surprisingly he managed to press that 20 times. We switched and he channeled me to beat him, and I accepted because I never back down.

I managed to press 80 pounds 19 times. Jahseh began dancing and prancing just because he beat me by one. I rolled my eyes and waited for a very one else to be done.

When they finished we set up a battle board to see who the champion is for these fights. Since we kinda need each other we are not fighting to the death.

We are simply fighting till someone taps out. When we matched the opponents we did it on strength, everyone was partnered with someone so had almost equal strength.

The first pair began to fight while verybody else spectated. In 2 fights we had to make it a draw since no one was gonna surrender.

1) Pump - Coolie: Pump
2) Craig - Diamond: both
3) Stokely - Isaiah : both
4) Angel - Jahseh:

Jahseh and I were about to fight, I wasn't scared I was more so nervous I don't know how strong he is or what he's capable of but neither does he. He doesn't know exactly what I can do.

When Pump yelled 'START', Jahseh and I looked each other in the eye with out moving a muscle. He went for the first move and tried to punch me on my left rib but I moved out the way.

He was no throwing punches all around my body, I dodged everyone but then he aimed for my chest.

Im a girl so I knew it was goona hurt but I had no where else to move, when he punched me I gasped for air and looked him dead in his eyes. Now it's really on.

I grabbed my chest and looked at the floor to make him think I wasn't paying attention but I really was. He attempted to throw a punch at my head but I quickly spun around and kicked him in his manhood.

 He attempted to throw a punch at my head but I quickly spun around and kicked him in his manhood

^like this^

He then fell to his knees, I was about to declare myself the winner but then he said, "I'm not done yet."

He got up off of his knees and went to kick me in my stomach but I was used to the pain in my stomach. As his foot hit me I grabbed his leg and lifted it as high in the air as possible.

When I did that he fell to the ground, I was going to put him in a foot lock but then he grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him. He put me in a arm lock while chocking me.

I knew of a way to get out but I had to wait for the right moment. I had to wait for him to feel even the slightest of guilt, I obviously couldn't use this trick in a real fight because the people I fight don't have remorse.

As soon as I felt Jahseh's body slightly relax. I managed to turn my head towards him and gave him the pleading eyes. He felt guilt.

This was the perfect opportunity, I elbowed him in his side and on top of his back and grabbed his two hand putting them behind him.

While his hands were behind his back I lifted them in the air and bend his wrist, like how you would do that to the handles of a motorcycle. He then used his leg and kicked me in my back.

I fell over and Craig called it a Tie. We were both so warn out, we got up and went to our rooms. We all showered and put on our pj's, "Good job," said Jah sitting on my bed.

"You too, yo dick still hurt," I said smirking. "Shut up, I bet yo boobs still hurt," he said. "Yes the fuck it do"

That night everyone fell asleep at 9:30. I guess because we were tired but I slept so easy and so peacefully. Finally.