twenty- seven

Angel P.O.V

7 days later

Since our house is still being investigated Diamond and I have been staying with Ski, Jah, Pump, and Isaiah. These days have been rough especially for me and Jah. He's been extra quiet and so have I.

I sleep in his room so sometimes I would catch him crying or he will catch me but we just comfort each other and help calm each other down. Everyone else's eyes are filled with a little sadness and sorry but mine and Jahs.

Our eyes are filled with despair, pain, anger, and sorrow. As if we weren't traumatized enough this had to happen. I don't know much about Jahseh's past but I want to so I can understand him and his pain better.

Diamond, Ski, Isaiah, and Pump went out somewhere so it was just me and Jah home. I was watching some T.V while Jahseh was upstairs in his room. I got up to go and check on him since I want to make sure he's ok.

I walked to his room and knocked on the door, he didn't speak so I walked in on my own. He was sitting on the ground holding a little stuffed bear as I looked closer it was Stitch. I've seen Aiden with it before, maybe it reminds him of Aiden.

I sat down beside Jahseh and began crying, he engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back as we just stayed in each others arms crying softly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jahseh," I whispered to him.

He broke from the hug and said, "Don't apologize for this, you did nothing and you lost more people than I did." I looked at him and shook my head, "Jahseh can I ask you something?"

He nodded so I continued, "Where is your mom?" He tensed up when I finished asking the question.

"My mom doesn't care about me or Aiden, when I was younger around 6-7 years old my mom would leave me at home by myself with no food for like 5 days."

"What did you do about food," I asked him. "We had this one neighbour who basically fed me and took me to school. She was a nice sweat old lady, she became more of a mom than my actual mother," he said.

I nodded my head and looked at my thighs, I saw the faint lines of pain from when I was 13. No one really noticed them because when I did it I couldn't cut too deep since I was getting hit and pushed around everyday.

Jahseh put his hand over mine and I looked at him. "Do you have a way to cope  with this;" he asked. "Yes writing music but I want to find something else I could do."

"I do that too but I don't know if they're good enough to record. I mean the one I showed you a while ago was good and everything but I just don't know if people will like it," Jahseh said.

"Can I please listen to you sing it and also why do you want to do music," I asked. He got up and walked over to the table and grabbed his notebook.

"Aiden heard me rapping a song and made me promise I would fulfill my dream which is music," he said. I nodded my head and waited for him to find a song. He rapped one called everybody dies in their nightmares.

20 min later

As another way of coping we decided to draw. We decided that we have 45 minutes to draw what we were feeling. While we drew we played some sad music to set the mood for these drawings.

45 minutes later

"Ok reveal in 3...2...1 go." When Jah showed me his it was amazing. "Angel you can really draw," Jah said looking at mine. "Nah yours is really good, damn," I said still looking at his.

 "Nah yours is really good, damn," I said still looking at his

(^Angels drawing)

(Jahseh's drawing)

(Jahseh's drawing)

As I saw his I immediately understood his message. His heart is breaking and tearing apart slowly and it's hard to stop. I feel what he feels and I understand.

Jahseh's P.O.V

Angels picture hit home hard, I understand what she's implying in the drawing. She wants her mom and sister to stay but they can't and that's how I feel about Aiden.

"Yours is really good," she said still analyzing mine. "Yours too," as I looked at her I noticed something was off with her. "Angel what's wrong," I said putting the drawing down and giving all my attention to her.

"Just missing them that's all," she said. "There's something else I know it," I said grabbing her hands and lifting her head up so she's looking me in my eyes.

"I'm just... just... I'm mad," she said. "At what?" "At everything, at god for letting this happen, at whoever did this, and at myself," she said with a shaky voice.

"If I was just there, I could've saved them. No one would've died, we would still be able to have peace."

"I wish I was there too, I'm mad at myself too but you can't be mad at god. We all live to die, there is no way of stopping people from dying, it's not his fault," I said looking her.

"So then it's the devil's fault," she said. "This time it could've been but we can't blame everything on the devil. Sometimes people deaths are people's faults," she looked at me confused.

"Alright for example think of Selena, Biggie, 2Pac, M.L.K, Malcom X. They all died because of someone else's actions, they didn't die of natural causes. They all influenced many people, M.L.K and Malcom X made a huge difference in America but yet they still died before they could see what they preached be fulfilled to the fullest," I explained.

"oh I understand now, basically sometimes humans are to blame for peoples deaths you can't just blame the higher entity or the devil," she said. I nodded my head.

"Thank you, you help me a lot. If you ever need someone to talk to or there's a problem let me know," she said giving me a hug. We released from the hug and decided to watch some anime to ease our minds a bit.