fifteen

Jahseh P.O.V

I wanted her, I needed her, but I couldn't have her... at least not yet. She noticed me looking at her and I noticed she became tense then relaxed after a while.

We both looked each other in the eye, we drowned out all the other conversations and noise. I licked my lips and then she smiled, she doesn't know how much I crave her. She has no clue the things I wanted to do to her.

I just kept staring at her as her hair was in her face. That smile is 1 in a million, she deserves the world. She then got up and walked over to the counter and I followed.

As I walked up to her she was pouring her self a cup of hennessy, "you want?". I nodded my head as she poured my a cup.

"Why were you staring at me", she asked taking a sip from her cup."I wanted to", she tolled her eyes and went to sit back down.

2 days later

We were all in the bigger room talking about this assignment, Craig can hack into almost any data base so we can get some information. We went over video surveillance, bank statements, we even got a hold of Quans will.

If he was to die all his money will go to charity, that explained why the men we're after will go to extreme lengths to get his money.

"Guys I think I figured something out", Angel said standing up. We all looked up at her as she continued. "Quan was lying to us, he's been meeting up with sir- I mean Anthony."

We all stood up and looked at the picture she was holding, it was a picture of Anthony and Quan sitting together in a cafe. "Oh shit, dis nigga lied", said Ski.

"Why would he do that after we went through all this trouble just to save his fucking family," said Pump.

"Maybe he wanted his family killed", said Coolie. "But why," I asked. "Maybe because his wife would've found a way to get his money if he died," responded Isaiah.

We all kept on searching and finding new information on the guys. About 2 hours later we became hungry so we went to a restaurant that was almost right beside the restaurant.

Once we walked inside and got seated I noticed someone I never thought I would see here. Geneva. I think the guys noticed who I saw because they looked angered.

"X what's wrong", Angel asked. I couldn't respond, I was frozen. Her eyes followed my gaze and she looked confused. "Who is she", Diamond asked us.

"She is..." Ski began but stopped for my approval. I nodded my head and he continued, "She is X's ex, she messed him up, ever since her he has been more broken than he already was."

They nodded, "What the fuck", whisper yelled Isaiah. "Ain't that Quan over there with some nigga", asked Pump. "Yeah, he's not one of the 8 guys though", Diamond responded.

A waiter came over and we ordered our food. While we waited for our food we watched Quan but not making it too obvious. Occasionally I would catch Angel looking over at Geneva, why??

When our food arrived we started eating when Angel's phone vibrated, it's a text from my mom it says that the kids are doing fine and that they both started swimming and piano lessons.

"Really, Aiden wants to do that stuff", I asked in shock. "My mom says that he wants to join karate but she made a deal with him that he has to finish swimming before karate", said Angel.

"Good", I said as I went back to eating my food. "Ummm guys, I think Quandary leaving," said Coolie. We all turned our heads to watch them leave, "I already have pictures", said Craig.

Quan and the other man got up from their seats and were about to leave, I thought they were just going to shake each other's hand and leave so I went back to finishing my food.

"X look", Angel said to me. I turned around and saw Quan and the other nigga kissing and hugging each other. When they walked out we turned to each other in shook and in somewhat of a disgust.

"Ohhhh so dat nigga gay", said Pump. We all nodded and payed for our food and left. In the hotel room everyone just sat down to comprehend what the fuck just happened.

"Ok so Quan is gay and he hired the men to kill his family so he wouldn't have to pretend anymore", said Ski but it sounded more like a question.

"So then why did they have to kidnap them and why did Quan 'ask' for help from us," said Coolie.

"He has to make it believable so when they die and there bodies get found Quan wouldn't be suspected of anything", responded Angel.

"That's a fuck nigga move", said Pump while he sat down. "Anyways who wants to go to the mall with me", asked Diamond. Everyone wanted to go except Angel and I, once they left we went to watch some Netflix.

Halfway through the movie Angel had gotten her notebook and so did I. In their I wrote what I was feeling and it was where I wrote a few poems and songs.

"I wanna read something in your notebook", asked Angel. I hesitated a little and I'm guessing she noticed because she said, "You can trust me and you can even pick which one I read."

"Ok but you have to do it too", i said. We both looked into our notebooks. I wasn't sure if I should let her read a poem or a song, uhhh a song I decided.