twenty

Jahseh P.O.V

When I woke up Angel was asleep in my arms, I reached for my phone to check the time and it was 9:48 pm. Damn, we really slept that long.

I didn't want to wake her up so I just laid there looking at her and analyzed her features. Her face, her eyes, her nose, her soft lips are so beautiful. She looks like a goddess.

While I was looking at her I realized how hard I was smiling, but that wasn't the only thing that was hard. Why the fuck is she doing this to me I can't fall for her like this, at least not this fast.

I noticed that her eyes fluttered open, "take a picture it last longer," she said. "ok," I said grabbing my phone and taking a picture. She rolled her eyes and said, "I wanna go back to sleep." "me too."

She closed her eyes and fell back asleep, before I fell asleep I tightened my grip around her waist. Just to make sure no one could take her away from me.

Ski P.O.V

So me and Diamond headed back upstairs from the pool since it was around 10 o'clock. As we opened the door to the room we heard silence, Diamond and I walked inside and closed the door softly behind us.

We walked into the sitting area no one was there, we then walked to where Angel's bed was no one there. We finally walked over to Jahsehs bed and they were both cuddled up and shit sleep.

We walked away from the bed and went into the sitting area. "They look so cute," said Diamond. I nodded my head in agreement.

For the rest of the night, Diamond and I watched Netflix on her computer and eventually fell asleep in our own beds.

The next day

Jahseh P.O.V

I woke up to someone shifting beside me when I opened my eyes I saw Angel waking up. "Good morning Jah," she said. "What time is it," I asked her. She showed me her lock screen and it was 11:30 in the morning.

"Damn we slept for a long ass time," I said. "Yeah and it was a good sleep too," she said as I agreed. We got out of the bed and went to go brush our teeth when we walked out into the sitting area we saw the whole gang in there watching T.V.

"Finally ya'll dusty motherfuckers woke up," said Stokely. "Shut the fuck up you fat bitch," said Angel as everyone started to laugh. "It ain't funny, I have a condition," said Ski pouting.

"I'm sorry, what is the condition called," Angel said sarcastically. "It's called fooditis," he said looking down. "Ski bruh shut the fuck up, you sound dumb," said Craig.

We all got ready and went to get something to eat at a local diner. When we came back all we did was fool around, sing/ rap, eat, uhh basically everything you would expect.

"Angel you remember that song you sang last night," I asked while she nodded. "What was it called and when did you write it."

"I freestyled it about 8 months ago but I wasn't sure if I wanted to make it a real song," she said. "You should record it, it sounds beautiful," I said encouraging her.

She simply smiled and went back to watching some youtube. I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Twitter, after a while I decided to go beat my meat remembering there was a T.V in the bathroom

After I finished and washed my hands I walked out and laid down on my bed. The whole time I was in the bathroom the only person I could think about was Angel. I didn't even need hentai, just the thought of her personality, her voice, her facial features, and her body turned me on.

I don't know why or how the fuck she ended up in my life but I'm just happy she did. I went over to Ski who was using his phone and sat next to him.

"Aye vro, you straight," Ski asked me. "Yeah just thinking," I responded. "Yeah about Angel," he said smirking.

"Yeah vro I don't know what she's doing to me, it hasn't even been 2 months since I met this girl and I think I've already fallen for her," I said wiping my forehead.

Ski looked at me with wide eyes, "Just don't get hurt again X, even though she doesn't look like Geneva doesn't mean she won't do the same."

"Yeah I gotchu, should I tell her about Gen," I asked. "Yeah maybe in a few days," he responded. I stood up and dapped him up walking back to my bed.

"Is there a gym in the hotel", asked Angel. I nodded my head and asked why. "Because we can't just slack off, we still gotta work out, so get ya'll asses the fuck up and get the rest of the boys, we goin to the gym," she said getting up.

Ski got up mad as shit while Diamond just walked into the bathroom to change her clothes. I mean mugged Angel as she smiled and blew a kiss at me. Annoying ass.