thirty-six

Jahseh P.O.V

**the next day**

"Aight so what the fuck should we do now?" Wifi asked.

"Maybe we could look through more video surveillance like airport, street, and store cameras," Diamond responded.

"Ok so we know that the woman went to LAX maybe one of us should contact Japan's government officials," Craig said.

"Who speaks Japanese or Mandarin?" I Angel questioned.

"MING," me and the boys said in unison.

Craig called trunks to come to the bedroom we were in to help us.

"Ok Angel you will accompany Ming in doing this and tell him what questions to ask," Ski told her.

She nodded her head in agreement and walked over to a computer to find the number they should call.

The rest of us went through the ass much security footage we can hoping we could get a hit.

After about 2 hours Coolie said he found a hit. We all walked over to him to see what it was.

"Ok, you know the woman that we saw on the airport security footage. She was seen on camera walking out of a motel,"Coolie explained.

"Angel what were you able to get from people in Japan?"

"So we thought about contacting government officials but then we decided it will be smarter to contact an assassin group there."

"They were able to find out that she is a Japanese citizen and has a Japanese passport but also a Canadian and American one," Angel informed us.

"So she's able to travel to those three countries without raising any suspicion," I concluded.

"First we should go to the motel to send she left anything behind."

We told Ms. V we were headed out and left in one of the vans at the house. On our way there stopped to get some food because niggas is hungry.

Wifi, Angel and Pump went to the counter to ask the attendant about what room was  the woman was in.

After 10 minutes they came back out leading us to the room she was in.

"Ok so it turns out the lady signed in with just a carry on suitcase and left with full sized one," Pump told us.

"How did you get the man to talk?"

"Angel has a fake FBI badge so she showed it to him and he spilled."

We opened the door and put on slips over our shoes and gloves on making sure not to interfere with any evidence that might still be here.

"Aye look," I pointed towards the bathtub.

They came over and and I continued talking. "The tub is completely clean and smells of bleach."

"They probably just gleaned it or something," Craig suggested.

"No attendant said they clean the tubs every month," Wifi said.

"Ski go and get the spray that we use to identify blood," Coolie told him.

If you spray the liquid on a surface where you think blood could be then it should turn purple if there is any.

Ski came back with it and we sprayed it all over the rooms and found blood in the tub, on the wall and on a lamp.

"Ok let's swab the areas where the blood is and see if we can get a DNA match," Diamond said.

We collected more evidence like as few hair strands and headed back to the house.

"Alright Craig and I just processed the DNA and for the blood we found a hit on a little boy who was filled as missing 1 week ago," I told them.

"And the hair?"

"We found no matches in the system but it's confirmed to be of Japanese heritage."

"Ok so here's what I'm thinking," Ski said causing us to turn our attention towards him.

"The woman abducted the boy and took him to the motel to maybe either rape him or maybe get him unconscious. And he put up a fight, causing the woman to punch him and making some blood get on the wall.

The he moved to the bathtub and she pushed him in then then hit him over the head with the lamp making him fall unconscious. Then cleaned up bought a suitcase put him in there and left with him," Ski said.

"That has to me the most smartest thing you've ever said," I said.

"If that's the case I want to know how she got through customs with a human in her suitcase."