eight

Third Person P.O.V

The group of people were in the room discussing the details on the case. "Wait so Angel do you know any of the other guys", asked Pump. She took one more look at the pictures and shook her head. She could only imagine that 'sir' was the one in charge, he was always controlling and deceptive. He could easily convince anyone to do almost anything, that's how he convinced her to stay for so long.

Craig busted through the room door saying "I found the motherfuckin map", hold up the map of Mexico. Craig was assisting on this one because his skills could help dramatically, his skill is tracking people and knowing their exact whereabouts. He rolled the map out across the bed, while everyone gathered around it.

"Ok so the men were last seen in Guadalajara, and the head of the cartel is known to be in Cancun", said Jahseh pointing to the cities. "So that's about 2,149 km apart, it takes about 23 hours and 48 minutes to get there by car", said Craig. They nodded, they went back to reading and researching as much shit they can find on the 8 men.

"So I was able to find out only two of their names", said Isaiah. "Angel the one you knows real name is Anthony Santiago, and the other one is Robert Viswiser", Isaiah continued while pointing at the pictures of the men. "The name Robert sounds familiar", said Angel. They all turned towards her hoping she would remember from where. "Do you remember where you heard his name", asked Jahseh.

"Uh ummm uhhh, oh oh oh I remember 'sir' would be on the phone with him while he abused me", said Angel. "Do you remember anything else about him", asked Diamond. She thought for a while, "Oh yeah I remember he had a son that was about 7 years older than me. 'sir' always used to say that once I turn 18 that he would sell me to him so he could do whatever he wants with me".

So much was running through her mind she was angry yet confused at the same time. She walked over to the pictures and looked at them one more time, she looked closely at their faces then it hit her. She scratched the son across the face, and it left a scare, once she told everyone else they were able to spot him. He looked 40 years old, which is weird because he should be 26 years.

Coolie wrote down every detail that was said while they looked over the case. "Yo we'll have to go to Mexico", said Pump. "Nigga imma do that, cause imma chose first class and everything good", said Ski. Ski bought the tickets for 2 days from now. "There's no telling how long we'll be there for so make sure you deal with all your family issues or other stuff before we leave", said Craig.

Angel and Jahseh were frustrated and confused about what to do with their siblings. "Ok guys so what I'm about to tell you is really personal and only ski knows about it and I'm only telling you because I need your help", said Jahseh. They all nodded their heads and motioned for him to continue.

"So basically I'm the only one taking care of my brother because my mom doesn't feel the need to be a parent and acts like a teenager getting drunk, doing drugs and being a hoe. Sometimes my brother doesn't see her for days and he is left to take care of himself, I give and buy him all his necessities but I can't be there all the time", Jahseh said. "I don't know what to do with him if I go to Mexico", said Jahseh.

Angel understood how he was feeling because of her own sibling. Diamond said that Angel has something to say also, even though Angel didn't want to tell them she had to. "Ok so like a Jahseh I don't know what to do with my sister if I was to leave because of my dad. Ever since my parents split 5 years ago he became more violent and aggressive than he was before, he has abused my sister before and didn't allow her to see me for 2 years.

Sometimes I sign her out of school early just to make sure she's feed well and she's healthy when I sneak and see her my dad gets really aggressive and hits everyone around him. I'm scared to leave him with my sister because I don't want her to turn out like me, I don't want her to feel like she has to fight just to live", Angel said while pausing occasionally.

"Ok so how can we solve this", asked Ski. "We can't take them with us, We could hire a nanny but we don't know or trust them", said Jahseh. "Angel what about your mom", asked Pump. "She lives in New York because she's a businesswoman, it's really hard to get her down her because she's so busy", said Angel.
"We could try to get her here to take care of the kids", said Diamond.

Angel nodded and called her mom and put her on speaker phone, she usually doesn't answer but she did tell this time.

Mom: Hello
Angel: Oh hey mom, so me and my group of friends are going to Mexico for a job but you know I don't trust dad with Brianna and also my friend Jahseh's little brother won't be safe without him here but we need to go.
Mom: So what are you asking
Angel: Can you please come to Florida and take care of them until we get back??
Mom: I just got 2 new managers to add to the other 4, maybe they can run the business on there own for a while
Angel: Wait is that a yes
Mom: Yes but you paying for the plane ticket

Everyone cheered and thanked Angel's mom, and she sent her the money to buy the flight ticket. Angel also sent her Jahseh's number so they can stay in contact about Aiden. They were all excited because they could all go to Mexico and get this job over with.

At around 10:45 pm everyone went home, Jahseh was relieved that someone would actually be there to take care of Aiden while he was gone. Jahseh texted Angel's mom talking about Aiden, Jahseh told her about how he's living right now and what his mom does. Jahseh was nervous that she wouldn't want to take care of Aiden but she was excited she couldn't wait. Maybe she loves kids, Jah said to himself as he fell asleep.