thirty-four

Angel P.O.V

We were now getting our wristbands for sky zone and Diamond and I couldn't wait. As soon as we got our wrist bands on we took our shoes off, put them away and ran towards the trampolines.

"Aye, hold up," I heard Ski somewhat yell at us but we didn't care.

We started jumping and just laughing and smiling until the guys came. "Jah do a flip," I said to him.

He attempted to do one and almost landed it but his ankle gave out. "Fuck." he said getting up.

He started jumping again and everyone got a term to do a flip and now it was my turn.

"LETS GO BESTFRIEND," Ski and Diamond yelled being their supportive selves. I wanted to do a front flip so I did and landed it.

"I landed that bitch."

"PERIOD," they all yelled as we laughed and went towards the foam pits. We all had so much fun but after 45 minutes of jumping around we decided to leave.

We went to Wendy's to get some food and sit for a while. I got my fo fo fo and sat down.

"Can i have one of your fries," Pump asked reaching to grab one.

"Nigga no the fuck you got your own."

He rolled his eyes and began to eat his own food. "What y'all wanna do when we leave here," Coolie asked.

"I wanna go take some pictures of us please," I asked smiling and Diamond immediately agreed.

As the boys thought about it I really wanted them to say yes because taking pictures of myself really boosted my confidence.

I looked at them with pleading eyes as Diamond repeatedly said "please". They looked at each other then agreed. After we ate we left Wendy's and went real quick to shower and change.

We decided to walk around when we saw a cool spot we will stop take some pics and move on to the next spot.

*After taking pictures*

We were now back home, "Yo let's see all the pictures now."

"