twenty-six

Jahseh P.O.V

After Angel pulled me back to the dance floor she started going crazy. Like i'm talking bout bending over touching her toes, moving her hips in ways that seemed in human, everything.

I had no choice but to keep up with her, I ended up leaning further and further back while Angel was whining/ twerking all up on me. I felt hands hold me up and I turned around to see Ski. "Pay attention nigga, you gotta keep up," he said turning my head back to Angel.

Diamond was holding Angels hands so she could put more effort into it. Soon after the song finished we left the dance floor, "Damn ma, I didn't know you could dance like that." "Thank you," she said.

We continued to drink and smoke while the music was blasting. I kept looking at her, she looked beautiful in that dress and her diamonds shining made it 10 times better.

I just wanted to fuck h- hold on wait a damn minute. What the fuck is she doing to me, she got a nigga hooked. Not just with her beauty but with her personality too. I want to just want yo have a deep ass convo with her and get some food.

Out of all the people i've met she probably understands me the most. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and she looked at me confused. I motioned for her to come outside with me because I wasn't gonna leave her by herself while some fuck niggas in there.

We walked outside as I checked to see who was calling it was Ms.RiRi. "Hello?"
I said confused. "Hi sir this is the police is this Jahseh?" "Yes what's the problem?" "I'm sorry to tell you but... umm sir just head to (says angels address). "Ok is everyone ok," I said as Angel looked at me scared. "Jahseh it's better to tell you in person."

I told Angel what we said and we rushed inside the club to get Diamond and Ski. Once we found them we dragged them outside and hoped in the car and explained the phone call. "Do you think something could've happened to RiRi and the kids," Ski asked.

"NIGGA DONT SAY THAT SHIT," we all yelled at him. I sped through the streets racing to get to the house. I heard Angel and Diamond mumble a quick prayer. Ski did the same and even though my relationship with God is complicated I prayed as well.

When we reached onto Angel and Diamonds block we saw police car after police car, we heard sirens all over the place. Please they have to be ok, I need them to be. I stopped about 7 houses down and everyone got out and ran towards the house.

"Sir step back you can't go inside," an officer yelled at me when I tried to get inside. "We live here our family is here let us in NOW," Angel yelled at the officer. He moved from in front of us even though he wasn't supposed to.

We ran inside all I see is red, blood is everywhere. "No please no they can't be dead," Angel began to cry. "No No No No Please Please be safe," Diamond said.

A paramedic walked up to us and said, "Do you live here and do you have any family staying here." We nodded or heads and he sighed looking at the ground, "I'm sorry to tell you this but three people are dead inside of the house..."

Once he said that Diamond fell to the ground and Ski went to comfort her. Angel and I stayed standing up as we were in shock.  "2 children and 1 adult," he finished walking away. 'No they can't be dead,' I thought to myself. Angel ran to we're the blood came from.

We followed and the sight that we saw what horrible, Ms. RiRi was hanging from a noose while Brianna and Aiden are laying shot dead on the ground. I ran over to Aidens body, grabbing him I realized he was freezing.

"Please wake up Aiden please You can't die now, your too young, I promised I would make your life better and that you could be whatever you want to be, you can't do that if your dead. You have to wake up please I don't know what I would do without you. You give me a purpose. You're the reason why I wake up every morning, why I'm alive, why I fight. Without you here a part of my soul will go with you a very big part. You cannot die yet. You didn't get to be a scientist yet and you didn't get to see me follow my dream. I'm sorry Aiden, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't here to save you, I'm sorry for not being able to give you a better life, I'm sorry, I will miss you everyday and I will try to continue living for you. I love you Aiden. Goodbye see you soon," I said holding him close to me while I tried not to cry but it didn't work.

"My mom didn't do it, she didn't kill the kids or hang herself," Angel said with a shaky voice. The investigators, police officers and us turned to face her with a questioning look.

"Look at those drag marks on the carpet and look there is no gun anywhere in sight and also there is nothing that she could've propped herself up on to hang herself," Angel said pointing as she spoke.

I took in what she said and realized she was right. The investigators wrote that down and spoke with Angel some more, when they left she fell to the ground crying holding Brianna and her mom. Diamond was also crying holding Brianna while Ski was holding Aiden crying as well.

Who could've done this?, why them?, we left just for a little and someone took advantage of that, but who? Who ever it was I'll kill them.

😢😭