eleven

Angel P.O.V

We landed in Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport in Guadalajara, the flight was around 6 hours and my back hurt like a bitch, comfortable first class seats my ass. We all got off of the plane and headed straight to baggage claim. Once we got our bags we headed outside and got a taxi.

When we got in Coolie told the driver to go to the Hotel Riu Plaza Guadalajara (hotel in mm), Ski told me that it was a 4 star hotel in the middle of the city. It took us about 45 minutes to get their, on the way there I just talked with Ski and Pump. They're so goofy ass niggas. Once we got their we checked in and got our rooms.

We got the 2 biggest suits at the hotel, Craig, Coolie, Pump and Isaiah wanted the smaller one so the rest of us took the bigger one. We all went into the elevator and went to the 12th floor, the highest floor.

As soon as we got up there we went our separate ways, Ski led us to the biggest room. "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the biggest room in this fine establishment", Ski said trying to sound professional.

When he opened the door we all walked inside, it was beautiful. It was like a mini house, it had a living area with a beautiful crystal chandelier. A kitchen with marble counter tops, 4 double beds. Jahseh then walked into the main bathroom and gasped loud as shit.

"What nigga", we all said running towards the bathroom. "They got a TV in the bathroom, and a phone by the toilet", He said smoky widely. "Ok I get the phone but why the TV", said Pump. "Yeah why", Diamond and I said in unison.

"So I can watch some hentai and beat my meat", Jahseh said with a straight face. Everyone busted out laughing except Diamond, "what's so funny", she said.

"Do you know what hentai is", Pump asked. "No", she said looking down. "It's ok, your a little innocent, I like it", Ski said. "just shut the fuck up", Diamond said. We all went to our beds, Ski and Diamond fell asleep while Jahseh was on his phone.

I took my notebook out of my bag and turned to a clean page. I don't know what I was feeling but I just wrote down what came to my head:

White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleepin', you're on your tippy toes
Creepin' around like no one knows
Think you're so criminal
Bruises on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical

"What you writing", Jahseh asked. "i don't really know, what you doin", I asked him. "scrolling through instagram", he said. "What you looking at though", I said.

He tried hiding his phone screen away from me so I went towards him and tried to get it. He put his hand up in the air, which isn't fair because i can't teach it.

"What are you watching", i said while pressing down on a pressure point on his neck. "Ok fine,i'm watching cat videos", he said with his cheeks turning a bright red colour.

"That's all, damn you act too tuff, loosin up a bit", i said. He nodded and went back to using his phone. I went back to writing on my book.

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy
Duh

I was really proud of this, 'wait am i already making music about him', I thought. oh no no no, not yet, why the fuck I get attached so quick. I put my  notebook away and went to sleep.