thirty-five

Angels P.O.V

After another week of break we have to return to being assassins. This morning we all woke up, did our hygiene, had cereal and headed to members only headquarters.

"Y'all ready?" I questioned.

"Yes, because I want to be an assassin again you know I wanna kill some niggas and get paid for it," Jahseh said and we all agreed.

We arrived and as soon as we walked inside other assassins were upset with us because of the leave we had taken.

"L.E, K.M, X, Ski, Wifi, Pump, Coolie, and Craig our office now", Ms. V and Mr. Garcia demanded.

We headed towards to their office, "Why y'all think their calling us for?" Pump asked.

"It's yo daddy, you should know," Diamond said giggling a bit and so did everyone else.

"I think it's for a job," Coolie said.

As we walked into the office, we saw 3 portable white boards with photos of 4 women and 5 men and question marks drawn all over the boards.

"I know you guys just came back from you leave and we are sorry for your lose but we need you guys for this case," Mr. Garcia.

"Ok basically these 9 people are involved in a sex trafficking ring. Not only that but they are some racists ass fuckers. They hate people of colour and believe that slavery and segregation should still be legal.

They also hate the government, what we need you to do is find them stop the sex trafficking ring, and kill them," Ms. V explained.

"Do you have anymore information," I asked.

"No all the other groups who have tried this have failed because no one knows their names, where they live, no relatives, no nothing."

"Ok can you have someone bring these white boards and all they information you have on these guys and bring them into the big bedroom that we were in last time please," Craig asked.

We walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab some fruit to bring upstairs with us.
"This is such a hard case, i don't know if we can solve it and complete the assignment," Wifi said.

"It's all cool are you forgetting that we the craziest smartest most dumbest niggas here," Pump said to Wifi.

We walked to the room they have our stuff in with the food. Before we even got close the door a few people stopped us.

It was Cecelia and her best friend Rachel, they are some bitches who are full of themselves. Ever since they've been promoted to second rank they've been annoying everyone.

"Wassup," Rachel said. We just waived at her and began to walk. "hold on what's the rush it's not like you have an assignment," Cecelia said.

"Actually we do so if you don't mind," Wifi said to them gesturing them to move from in front of us.

"K.M, didn't your mom and sister die and X didn't your brother die," Rachel said smirking.

Me and X stayed quiet because if we didn't they might end up dead.

"What the fuck do you want, we're higher ranking than you why do you feel then need to speak to us like that," Coolie said as calmly as possible.

They rolled their eyes at looked at X and I and said, "I've never met them but i'm kind of happy they died. Because now your going to fail as an assassin drop down to rank 1 making us more superior."

I ran up to Cecelia and grabbed her hand, put it behind her back and put my thumb on the week spot of her shoulder blade one swift movement:

"You do realize that in this position I can break you arm and paralyze you from the the neck down," I said to her.

"We have been through so much fucked up shit, that this will not effect us being assassins we are going to continue being in our high ranks and your not going to do shit about it."

I heard Cecelia gulp and quikly nodded her head wanting to be released from my grip. I released her and they both ran of making there a clear path for us to get into the room.

"Ok so Coolie, and Pump can you guys take the pictures and run them through all data bases. Diamond and Wifi can you go and speak to all the groups who were previously on this assignment.

And can Angel, Ski, and X search, read and collect as much information as you can about the sex trafficking situation. I'll search for where these people could be located," Craig told us.

*3 hours later*

"Ok from what we have collected from the other groups so far, the most information they were able to obtain is that the 9 people are from different countries and have no connection to each other," Wifi said.

"If they're working together they must have a connection," Jahseh said.

"We ran them through the data bases and found a hit. The men have been in the army, with two tours in Afghanistan," Coolie said.

"The sex trafficking ring focusses on children younger than age 15. This specific ring has been in action for 25 years," Ski informed everyone.

"How do they get a hold of the children?"

"They abduct young boys and girls from their houses between 3 and 4 in the morning," I answered.

"I managed to find one of the women on a the airports video surveillance. She left from LAX and took a nonstop flight to Japan," Craig said as he showed everyone the video.

"Pump where are the men originally from?" Diamond questioned.

"The middle aged spanish guy of from Spain and one of the girls is his wife and she is Italian."

"Do you know which one?" Ski asked.

"Maybe the one that looks Italian," I suggested.

"But that's just racial profiling," Craig said.

"Well then nigga find us a name and maybe we won't have to do that," Wifi said looking frustrated.

"Well guess what guys we are going to be here for a long time so I hope everyone has their emergency hygiene bag here," Diamond said laying on one of the beds.

"FUCK," we all yelled knowing we hated when this happened.