nineteen

Angel P.O.V

We headed back to the hotel where we met everyone else. They filled us in on what they found out as we did the same, they found out a lot even when we should strike.

"So when should we strike," asked Diamond. Craig looked at the notes they took and said, "in 2 weeks". Pump, Stoke, Jah, and I looked at each other puzzled.

"Why so soon," asked Jahseh. "because they're distracted, one of the members have become sick," said Diamond smirking. Her and Pump were smirking and giggling so I was suspicious. "Aight yall did it didn't you," I asked and they nodded.

"How'd ya'll do that," asked Ski. 'We used a mixture Botulinum Toxin and Arsenic," said Diamond. "We put 1/8 of a gram in his food from the restaurant and now he's dying a slow and painful death," concluded Pump.

We all laughed nervously and worked out the final details of the assignment. After all that some of the boys went back to their room while Ski and I were laughing at how stupid dis nigga Pump was.

Before he left Ski asked him, "If you're going 70 miles per hour how long will it take to drive 70 miles." All he said was, "70 NIGGAHHH"

"That muthafucka is stupid as shit," said Stoke as we both stopped laughing. I got up and went into my bed, I was so fucking tired.

As I went to lay down Jahseh called me over to him. "what," I said.

"I'm tired but I can't sleep," he said sounding like he was whining. "what am I suppose to do, I tired too," I said getting ready to go beach to my bed.

"Can you please just lay with me," he said with pleading eyes.

"Angel me and Stokely bout to go down to the pool bye," Diamond said. Once they left Jahseh said, "good now that their gone can you please help me asleep". "fine, what can I do?"

"Can you please lay with me and sing for me," he said looking me in my eyes. "whyyyy," I asked whining. "Just Pleaseeee," he said grabbing my hand. "fine"

^play song in mm^

We laid down in his bed and I asked what song does he want me to sing and he just shrugged. I laid down on my side and he wrapped his arms around my waist, I felt comfortable. I then sang the first song that came to my mind that would fit the mood.

Jahseh P.O.V

When Angel began to sing I immediately felt relaxed, her voice is beautiful. When she sings you hear all the emotion behind it. You could also hear every single little detail of the song.

From her hitting her falsetto to slightly switching from her head voice to her chest voice. She did it so smooth and carefree, she sounded like an Angel, well it makes sense since that's her name.

When she says:
Taste me, the salty tears on my cheek
That's what a year-long headache does to you
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters

I felt that, a year-long headache is like the pain that you feel and you constantly feel it and you can't change it all you can do is cry.

It's like you know your not okay but no one can change that, you feel alone, and you feel abandoned in a way. But you don't want the people you care about to stress over you.

You feel like you have to take care of everyone, but even then who's going to take care of you. You are there for everyone but no one is truly there for you. And it kills you.

When she says:
Call my friends and tell them that I love them
And I'll miss them
But I'm not sorry

It's like you are going to end your life and you want the people you care about to know but you won't regret dying.

You'll miss them but it doesn't change the fact that you're in pain and you feel suicide is the only way to heal the pain.

A/N: suicide isn't the right thing to do it won't make anything better, even if you don't feel like it. If you die people will miss you

When she finished singing I felt my eyes get heavy. All I wanted to do was fall asleep beside her warm comforting body.

I could stay like this forever, I fell asleep smiling in satisfaction.