twenty-four

Angel P.O.V

After we took the kids to the hotel, we got them some food and clothes. "So someone please explain said, Craig. "The wife knew that Quan was gay and they wanted to kill the kids, we couldn't let that happen," I said glancing over at the kids.

Even though we are assassins, we never ever hurt children, the Vools have a soft spot for kids. "Oh aight but we should try and talk to them," said Diamond. We walked over to them and they looked terrified. "Shhh it's ok," I kept saying to try and clam them down. Pump tried to talk to the little girl but she backed away from him starting to cry.

I hit his chest and slowly walked over to her and said, "come here it's ok we won't hurt you, your safe now." She ran into my arms crying  I sat on the ground with her n my arms as Jahseh went up to the boy doing the same.

She stopped crying and so did her brother. "ok this is Diamond, Coolie, Craig, Isaiah, Pump, Stokely, Jahseh and I'm Angel," I said pointing to everyone while saying their names. The girl began laughing and I was confused, "what so funny," I asked. "Stokely is a funny name," she said laughing making everyone else laugh.

"What your names," Diamond asked them. "I'm Zendaya and my brother's name is Jadyn," Zendaya said. "I'm 9 years old and Zendaya is 8," Jadyn said. "oh that's cool," Craig said. "So what are you guys going to do with us," Zendaya asked.

"We can take you back to Florida with us, and we could get you a new family," Jahseh said while nodded. "Ok that sounds cool, thank you for helping us by the way," Jadyn said. "You don't have to thank us," Stokely said. I grabbed my phone and called my mom, I put her on speaker too.

Convo (bold is Angel's mom):

Hey Angel

hi mom, we completed what we came here to do

well that's good

and also 2 children were caught up in the mix and now we are going to rake them back with us

wow ok, what are their names

Zendaya and Jadyn

ok uhh am I on speakerphone

yes ma

ok, hi Zendaya and Jadyn

Z and J: hi ms

oh just call me RiRi

Jah: do you know anyone who wants kids and will love an take care of them?

As a matter of fact, I do this couple  work with really want kids but can't have any maybe they will want Zendaya and Jadyn

Ok that's good, how are Brianna and Aiden

Z and J; who are they

My sister and Jahseh's brother

They're doing really well, I started teaching them multiplication and Aiden is doing really well. he's a very smart boy

That's good, aight ma good night

Ok bye guys

everyone: BYE!!!!

After the call Diamond, Stokely, and Craig went shopping for the kids. We sat in the small living area watching Coco to try and cheer the kids up. they said that was their favourite. They looked so happy, they are strong kids. About 45 minutes into the movie Diamond, Craig and Stokely came inside the room with some bags of clothes and McDonalds.

The kids got up and ran to get their happy meals, the sat back on the ground continuing o watch the move and saying thank you. I help them with the bags and gave everyone their food when I sat back down to eat my chicken nuggets I noticed the kids were drawn into the movie.

Once the movie was over Zendaya and Jadyn went to take a shower. when they got out I gave them some PJ's that Diamond bought and gave them extra toothbrushes. Everyone else got ready for bed and went to their beds. Zendaya will sleep in, my bed while Jadyn sleeps in Jahseh's bed.

the kids fell asleep really assuming they were tired. "Jah I'm happy we saved these kids," I whispered to him. "Me too, when we were watching the movie they looked so happy but I know their hurting," he responded. "yeah, goodnight" "goodnight.

2:50 am

I started to feel Zendaya shift beside me, I opened my eyes saw that she was sweating and twisting around as if she was having a nightmare. She opened her eyes and saw me, she hugged me as tight as could and started crying softly.

I hugged her back and waited for her to calm down when she did I changed her clothes. We laid back down she wanted me to sing something for her, I hesitated but softly sang 'six feet under'. She slowly fell asleep as did I.