eighteen

Jahseh P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since we went to the beach and we've been working nonstop. Coolie, Diamond, Craig, and Isaiah kept surveillance on the men and also followed them to try and figure out when we should strike.

Ski, Pump, Angel, and I were in charge of getting weapons and finding stuff out about the head of the cartel.

We were currently in an abandoned building close to where the head of the cartel lives. We went over their to try and get a phone ping from the cellphone tower. If we could find this we would be able to trace all of his phone calls.

Out of the 4 of us, only Ski knew how to do this shit. "you got a signal yet vro," I asked him. He just shook his head and Angel played with a blade she brought along.

It turns out that a member of the Vools has contact with some guys in Mexico who can supply us with weapons. We are supposed to get several blades, 15 guns and a few smoke bombs.

"Yes, I got it. and it seems like he's on a call now, let's have a little listen," said Ski.
he pressed connect and we received a live feed from his phone call.

From what we heard so far, he was speaking to a guy who he always called 'mr sid'
Phone convo:
sid: did you do it
Quan: yes, i lied to them
sid: good, one of them know some of the guys, so don't fuck anything up
Quan: ok but did you kill my family yet??
sid: not yet and why do you even want them killed?
Quan: so i don't have to split my money with them and also because my wife don't give head so she gotta go
sid: aight
convo over

"Wow he ain't shit," said Angel. we nodded as angel checked the time. "Aight Ski download the most suspicious calls and hurry we have to go soon," she said.