ten

Angel P.O.V
6:37 am the next morning

Diamond and I fell asleep at around 1:30am, hopefully we can last on 4 hours of sleep. I had put all of our bags in the car so we don't have to worry about it till we have to leave. We had some things to do until we head to the boys house at 7am.

The plan is for Diamond and I to drive to Jah's house and Coolie and Craig will do the same. Then we spilt up into 2 cars that Sam and his brother will be driving, then we head to the airport. Pump, Ski, Jah and I were going into Sams car. While Coolie, Craig, Wifi, and Diamond in his brothers van.

Diamond and I changed our clothes into something comfortable, I put on a pair of black leggings, my revenge hoodie, and black af1's. Diamond has put on a plain black hoodie, black sweatpants, and her black af1's. As you can probably tell we love the colour black. It was about time we headed to Jah's house so we got into Diamonds car and drove over there.

When we got there, we knocked on the door and no answer, we rang the doorbell... no answer, called their phones... no answer. "Them niggas probably still sleep, just pick the lock", Diamond said to me.

After I finished we opened the door and all the lights were off, "we gotta wake their asses up or else we gonna be late", I said heading upstairs as Diamond followed. We just went to the rooms in order, first it was Isaiah and Pump. Diamond went to wake Pump up so I did Isaiah. I just shook him and this nigga jumped, I told him to pack then went to the next room.

As I went into the next I saw Diamond wake out of a room I'm guessing is Ski's due to the Hennessy bottle on the floor beside his door. I walked into Jahseh's room and I loved it, it looked similar to mine very dark, mostly black and red, with some posters.

I turned his room light on and shook him trying to wake him up but it wouldn't work. I took the blanket off of him; thank god he was wearing clothes, if he didn't I would've had a heart attack. Nothing worked on him, I was getting fed up and sat down on his bed and turned the TV up.

Courage the Cowardly Dog was playing, I forgot how much I loved this show. I was watching it for about 10 minutes and I was starting to get mad so I started packing some of his clothes in a suitcase I found in his walk in closet.

I put some shirts, hoodies, sweats, jeans majority of them being black of course. He can pack the rest so I went over to him and rose my hand and slapped him across his face. All of a sudden he jumped up saying 'get out of my mothafucking face before I kill you bitch', well damn nigga.

He eventually got up and finished packing. Craig, Collie, Sam, and his brother came so we packed our stuff in the cars and headed to the airport.

SKIP CAR RIDE

After we went through security we sat down at some chairs waiting for our plane. "Angel, I'm tired", Jahseh whined. "Me too nigga but you don't see me whining", I said. He rolled his eyes and tried to sleep but then they said it was time for us to board the plane.

We were at the front of the plane since Ski got first class. Me and Jahseh where sitting next to each other, Diamond and Ski, Isaiah and Pump, and Craig and Coolie. After we watched that video about the safety and shit I took my blanket that I brought with me.

"Can you share it with me", asked Jahseh. "You can just ask a flight attendant for one", I said. "No I want to use yours", he said. I didn't feel like arguing so I put it over both of us, I declined my seat as did Jahseh .

Jahseh's P.O.V

After Angel out the blanket on me she looked tired, so she leaned her head on my shoulder. I thought she was just resting her head but then I heard light snores coming from her soft lips. I looked down at her and noticed how beautiful she is when she is asleep, she looked peaceful but in pain at the same time.

She furrowed her eyebrows in her sleep, I was a little confused so I just went back to looking out the window. I started to feel her shake, it's all most like she was shivering but it's not cold. I was a little concerned but then she stopped, I felt tired too so I fell asleep too.

Before I fell completely asleep I hoped I would have a dream instead of a nightmare.

Diamond P.O.V

"Yo Ski you see them cuddled up over there", I said getting Ski's attention. He looked over to where they were sitting, "aww they're so cute", Ski said. "I know but I don't think it will go far", I said honestly. "why??" questioned ski.

"She's afraid of commitment and trusting people because of her ex", I responded. "How ironic Jahseh is the same way, his ex fucked him up", Ski said looking at me. "oh so it's like they understand each other's pain, they might actually be well together.

"We could be like that but you trippin", Ski said with an annoyed expression. I looked at him like he asked me to suck his dick, "Nigga what?? you haven't even shoot your shot yet", I said. "Oh, hey mami your looking like a whole chilli pepper", he said smirking. "Ok..."

"I can pepper your chilli, if you know what I'm saying", he said tryna touch my face. "Bitch move", I said slapping his hand away. He put his headphones back on and fell asleep, I soon felt the urge to sleep.

I thought about Anthony, his last name Santiago sounds familiar but oh well. I covered Ski and I with my blanket since I knew he would get cold, I fell asleep thinking about this 'trip' we're taking. Yeah ,a trip where we could be killed in cold blood but ok.