twenty-five

Angel P.O.V

It's been 5 days since we completed the assignment, today we are heading back to Florida. The night before everyone packed and we worked out the story with Zendaya and Jadyn.

Zendaya is Jahseh and mines daughter while Jadyn is Diamond and Stokes son. The kids know what to say if asked questions so we'll be good.

On our way to the airport everyone was excited because we finally get to go home and rest. When we got their someone took our rental van back while we went into the airport.

We were now in the airplane and going through security was easy for some reason they didn't really say anything about the kids.

On the plane Jahseh held Zendaya in his arms even though she had her own seat so she can sleep comfortably and Stokely did the same thing with Jadyn. I know your not supposed to use your phone on the plane but I texted Diamond about how cute they were, she said they would make good father. maybe.

When we landed my mom and Sam waited for us outside to take us home. When we walked out of the airport after getting our bags Brianna ran up to me while Aiden ran up to Jahseh.

"Hey guys," we said. "Who are they," asked Aiden pointing to Zendaya and Jadyn. "I'm Jadyn and my sisters name is Zendaya, these people helped us so now they took us here."

We packed our things into the cars and left. Diamond, Zendaya, Brianna, my mom and I were at my house while the boys were at theirs. Ski took Jadyn because the boys wanted to have a 'man' talk with him.

My mom told us about the couple who would like to take the children. We spoke to the couple on facetime and they were really sweat. Zendaya connected really well with the wife, they spoke for about 30 minutes just talking and I even heard them laughing.

Jahseh, Stokely, Aiden, and Jadyn came over about 3 hours after the phone call. "Y'all got food," Ski asked. "So no hello," I said. "Sorry, hello everyone, do you have food," I rolled my eyes at him and just pointed to the kitchen.

The kids went into the living room to play some video games and watch T.V. The adults walked into the kitchen and Diamond and I decided we were going to make some food.

"What y'all makin," Ski asked with his fat ass. "Jerk chicken, curry goat, rice, breadfruit, and plantain," Diamond said starting the chicken. "YESSS WE FINNA EAT GOOD!!!!" Ski and Jah yelled.

We rolled our eyes at them and started cooking, my mom started the jerk chicken and the breadfruit from earlier because it's takes a while to cook. About an hour later the food was ready.

We all sat at the dining table as did the kids. I warned the children that the jerk is a little spicy and they were fine with it. The whole time we ate we made jokes and laughed, after we ate Jah and Ski were in-charge of cleaning up.

We Diamond, my mom, and I went to the living room along with the kids. We started watching the princess and the frog. Tiana is my favourite princess because she had a dream and she accomplished it on her own despite what other people said.

Later when the kids fell asleep everyone except my mom went upstairs. "Do we have any assignments lined up," I asked Jah. He shook his head no, "we got our pay though."

"Did they pay well," I asked. "More than well they paid us twice the amount maybe three times the amount we usually get," Ski said smiling. "Yo we should go to the club sometime."

"Yeah aight bet," they said sitting on my bed. Diamond turned on black clover as we all watched in interest at what will happen next.

*1 week later*

2 days ago the couple came to pick Zendaya and Jadyn up, not gonna lie we shed a few tears even Jahseh. 5 days ago Jahseh said he went to go visit his mom, he came back looking sad so Brianna, Aiden, and I cheered him up.

Tonight we are going to the club just Me, Jah, Diamond, and Ski are coming. I am wearing a tight fitted black spaghetti strap dress with a red wind breaker and red 2 strap heels. I also had on a diamond tennis bracelet my silver hoop earrings and a diamond necklace.

Jahseh and Ski came over while my mom watched Aiden and Brianna. When we got to the club we showed them our fake ID's except Ski with his legal ass. We went inside and got some drinks, we all could hold our liquor well so I wasn't really worried.

Jah and I went to the dance floor, he looks really good. He has on black jeans, and a long sleeve black shirt with red writing on it and AF1s. The DJ started playing some dancehall and all the people who couldn't dance to it left the dance floor.

Diamond and Ski drifted over to where we were and started dancing. Soon the DJ started Ramping shop(song in mm) and I started moving my waistline to match the rhythm of the song.

Jahseh grabbed my hips and bend me over slightly and started grinding on me as Ski did the same to Diamond. We kept whining up each other until the song was over. As we were about to get off of the dance floor the DJ started Fever by Vybz Kartel and Spice.

When I heard "XOXO" I grabbed Jahsehs hand and pulled him back to the dance floor. I don't know what happened but I started going crazy it's like I blacked out.