Part 1

It was early in the morning when your clock rang. You angrily slammed it out on snooze. With a big sigh you started sleeping again. The day just started and you were already mad. Just because you were bullied yesterday. 

*Flashback*

You were just walking through the school hall when someone suddenly slammed your books out of your arms. It was Seo joon. 

"So Y/N you were trying to escape or something?"

"No?"

"Hmm okay hun look at me now! You're going to make my homework, and not going to tell anyone!" He said angrily. 

"And why that? I also have a life!" 

"You don't!" He threw his homework at you. 

"Don't you dare to not make it!" And he slapped you. 

"I-I won't.." And he left. You picked your books up and Seo joon 's homework. You thought they stopped with using you. At least you still had your 4 friends. Who didn't know about all of this. Except for one. Jungkook. You didn't know if he knew about all of this. He always looked through your room since you guys were roommates. Anyways, you pulled the books in your bag and left the school. You looked at the ground while you were walking to your room/home. When you came sad inside of it Jungkook was already there.

"Hey Y/N you're looking sad, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." You said coldly "I just don't have my day." 

"Oh okay then.." 

And you left to your room, directly working hard on homework.

*end flashback*

You were dreaming about a good life you could get. But with all of these bullies here you couldn't get that. Your clock rang again and you decided to get up. You did your hair, make-up (if you wear that) changed clothes, ate something while eating you talked with Jungkook. He was mumbling more since some weeks. It was really weird to see and you didn't know what was happening. It wasn't that bad but he was just mumbling a bit last weeks. After that you went to school and met Seo joon. 

"So have you made my homework?"

"Yea.." And you gave it. He looked trough it.

"Hmm okay. Well here's everything for tomorrow." And he threw his homework to you and left.

You sadly picked it up and put it in your bag. Then you walked to your friends who already saw that there was something wrong with you. 

"Y/N are you okay?" One of them asked.

"Yea I'm okay.." 

"Mhm okay.." With that you all went to your classroom and just lived your normal daily stupid school life. The bullies were getting worse and worse. It all started with swearing but now it was slapping, throwing things and sometimes worse than that. 

*Time skip of 7 hours*

You school day was over for today and when you were ready to go home someone stopped you. An other bully. He started swearing at you, calling you that you were nothing. You started crying but then he kicked you. You just ran away because you couldn't handle it anymore. The worst thing about everything was that they didn't even has got a reason to bully you. When you came at your room/house nobody was there. You guess Jungkook was by his guy friends again. You just wanted to see him because you were sad. He was the only one who could make you happy in days like this.