Part 13

*The next day* 

You woke up and looked around you with the feeling: "Where am I?" You thought you felt asleep on the couch but nope. You looked around and you saw a sleepy Jungkook. You let out a little aww and went out of the bed. You decided to make some delicious breakfast because you thought you both deserved that. While you were making the food you suddenly heard a voice.

"Y/N? Y/N?! Y/N where are you?!" Jungkook was panicking. You walked into the room and you saw Jungkook tired looking around the room and bathroom. 

"Oh there you are! You scared me the heck out of me!"

"I'm sorry kookie I won't do it again." You giggled. 

"It's okay, why weren't you there?" 

"I'm making breakfast go back to your bed now!" You giggled again and smiled at him.

"And you didn't invite me to your making breakfast party?"

"No, you were sleeping so cute of course I'm waking you up if you sleep like that!" 

"Mhm okay then.." He giggled. After 5 minutes the food was done and you brought it to Jungkooks room. You layed next to him in the bed while you both were eating food. 

"Y/N it's delicious! Thank you so much!" He gave you a little kiss. 

"No problem kookoo you deserve it! But what do you wanna do today?"

"We could go to the park and walk there, make some pictures and just.. talk?"

"Sounds like an amazing idea!"

After breakfast you both putted some clothes on. You wore a light blue oversized t-shirt with some black shorts. 

You came at the park and walked there. Jungkook took some amazing pictures of the pink blossom trees. He pulled you in front of a tree. You made a cute pose and he took pictures. You made more poses and Jungkook took pictures. 

"Good Y/N! You're doing great you're beautiful!" 

"Thanks!" You smiled at him and he took more pictures. Then you took a weird pose to joke with him.

"Haha Y/N that's a go-" He got interrupted by a girls voice.

"Hey kook!"

"Hey Mi Sun."

"Long time not seen right?" 

"Yep you're right." 

When you heard him saying her name you know it was his ex. They didn't broke up because the didn't had feelings anymore, but because they lost contact because she moved to an other city. 

"So how are you doing?" 

"Oh I'm doing great! You?"

"Me too! So who is this girl?"

"Oh this is Y/N my gir-"

"I'm his friend."

"Okay so and how did you guys met?"

"We're in the same class on school." 

"Oh okay! Well I have to go we'll see each other later!" 

"Bye!" 

He faced a bit angry to you after that.

"What was that good for?"

"What?"

"My friend? You can just tell her you're my love Y/N."

"Because she was so pretty and gorgeous and I'm not. I know you guys broke up because she moved, I didn't want her to think you changed in a bad way that much.." You said quitly.

"What? changed in a bad way? I won't do that. And also don't think that I will ever love her again. She is nothing compared to you I love you and only you okay? You are the gorgeous one!" He said as he placed his hands on your cheeks making you look him into his eyes. You nodded and shyly smiled. He kissed you forehead and took your hand.

"I only changed in a good way."

"What do you mean?"

"The thing I changed was the love of my life these last years."

"What?"

"I changed the love of my life to you."

You smiled.

"I love you my crackhead."

"Crackhead? Now you're hurting my feelings, that will be a punishment for you today."

"Oh shiiit.." You said sarcastic and you giggled. 

When you came home you sat down on the couch and played a game on your phone. You felt some hot breath in your neck. 

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"I'm going to give you your punishment."

And he started tickling you. After some seconds you weren't able to breathe normal.

"J-Jungkook stop! I-I C-Can't breathe!!"

He went on for some seconds not too long. Then he stopped.

"YAH JUNGKOOK why didn't you stop?!!"

"You deserved it." He smirked. 

"Mhm yea you're right." 

"Don't go on when I can't breathe anymore okay?"

"I promise I know how it feels." He kissed your cheek.