Part 6

Days passed and you became best friends with Jungkook 's friends. The bullies stopped after a little fight at your house with the bullies. It was such a bad day, you got many scars of it. But you didn't care about it anymore, it stopped so that was everything that matters. On school you were talking with Jin about math he was the only one who was in the same class of your friends so you talked with him about it. After a while someone accidentally pushed him to you and he touched your lips. You looked at him with open eyes and he said.

'I swear Y/N it was an accident.' 

'I-I know, it's okay.' 

At the moment he touched you Jungkook saw it. He directly ran away outside the school and you saw that. 

'I'm sorry Jin I have to go to Jungkook I haven't talked to him in a while.'

'Okay! See you!'

'Byee!'

You walked outside the school and you saw nobody. Then you were ready to walk back and you saw a guy sitting in cold weather on a little bench.

'Jungkook what are you doing here?'

'Nothing just sitting.' 

'I know you saw me and Jin, what's wrong you suddenly ran away.'

'No it's just sad that you haven't told me about that relationship.'

'Relationship? What are you talking about?'

'You don't have one? I thought you and Jin were together.. And it feels sad when your best friend is lying about that.'

'Jungkook I would directly tell you if I had a relationship you're my best friend please don't think about me like that.'

'I won't do that anymore.'

'And I'm also sorry about the fact that I haven't talked to you in a while. I'm so stressed about school, it's the first time that it's difficult for me.'

'I can help you after school if you want to..?' He smiled.

'Yea that would be nice! Maybe we can watch a movie after, it's nice to spend some time with you.'

And you schoolday went pretty good with that thought. You still loved Jungkook and he still loved you so it's all good.