Part 22

"Y/N! WAKE UP!" Jungkook screamed. 

"Y/N PLEASE!" Tears started falling down. Everyone was already in the kitchen, looking at you and Jungkook. But Jimin? He was gone..

"Oh my god, Jungkook what happened?" Seokjin said.

"I-I Walked to the kitchen to check what was going on here, and I saw Y/n against the wall with Jimins hands on her hips.. Kissing her roughly.. She didn't got any air anymore and now.. she is.. knock-out.." He cried harder.

"WHAT? Okay AT FIRST: Why did he even dare to TOUCH her. SECOND, WHY was he KISSING HER ROUGHLY and THIRD, WHY DID HE EVEN DO THIS?" Hoseok screamed.

"Hoseok, calm down, Jungkook is already upset." Namjoon said.

"Yea okay, good idea." Hoseok said calmly.

"I know I didn't like it that it didn't saw you both much but I would never dare to do this." Taehyung said.

"Guys, Seokjin, Hoseok and Taehyung, go find Jimin. Yoongi and I will stay here since we are calm and you guys are.. hyped." Namjoon said.

"Okay, GUYS MISSION FIND JIMIN HAS STARTED!" Seokjin said and picked his jacked, like they all did and the boys ran outside, searching for Jimin. 

"Jungkook it's okay, she will wake up." Yoongi stroked his hair.

"D-don't touch m-me.."

"Jungkook, I know you love her, and she will wake up. Don't cry, were here with you."

After a little time you started opening your eyes.

"Y/N! YOU'RE AWAKE!"

"Jungkook calm, she's probably tired or something." Namjoon said.

"Oh, okay.."

"Mhm? Jungkook? You're here?"

"Yea baby, I'm here, don't worry.."

"Let's let them alone Namjoon." Yoongi said.

"Yup, let's go." They walked to the living room.

"Baby are you okay?"

"I-I.. I think..?"

"Babe what happened.. I don't remember anything.." You said.

"You were getting snacks for the boys and me and Jimin kissed you roughly.."

"Oh.. yea.. now I remember.. I wish it was you.. But I also wished I got air."

"Aww baby, I'll promise I'll make your wish come true."

"Mhm okay.."

"Anyways, baby, are you okay?"

"Yea I am but I never wanna see Jimin again.."

"You can't Y/n, he is a part of our friend group."

"I-I just don't want to see him the next days."

"But where are the others?" You asked.

"Namjoon and Yoongi are in the living room and Hoseok, Taehyung and Seokjin are searching for Jimin."

After while talking with Jungkook the others came back into the house without Jimin.

"GUYS WE CAN'T FIND JIMIN, HE'S GONE." Seokjin screamed.

You were still not okay after everything what happened and you startled. 

"Y/n, baby, calm down. It's just Seokjin." You saw Seokjin walking to you two.

"Oh Y/n! You're up! I'm sorry for scaring you!"