Part 5

So you came at Jimin and Taehyung 's house and they directly welcomed you and Jungkook. You sat together on the ground and Jimin asked if you and Jungkook wanted some drinks. You both nodded and he gave you something to drink. After that Hoseok started talking. 

'Jungkook said you two wouldn't come because you had homework to do.' 

'Yea I know but 4 bullies said that I don't have to make their homework anymore.'

'Probably because of what happened yesterday.' Jungkook said.

'Oh but that's awesome! Now we can hang out together more!' Jimin said.

'Uhu that's awesome!' And you smiled. 

'So but what were you guys doing?' Jungkook asked.

'We were doing truth or dare wanna join us?' And you both nodded. 

You and the others were playing truth or dare for some minutes and now it was your time.

'Y/N Truth or dare?' Yoongi said.

'Dare' You answered.

'Okay well, I wanna know your talents. Dance a little with Jimin.' And he smirked. 

Your head became red, it was something nobody knows that you liked dancing. Also Jungkook didn't know about it. You did it for years and were pretty good at it. 

'O-okay..' You said.

'But what if I don't want to?' Jimin said.

'You have to, no need to be ashamed you're already good Jimin.' Yoongi said.

'Well okay then.' And he sighed.

You and Jimin started dancing on some amazing music. It went pretty good and after it everyone looked at you and Jimin with wide open eyes and mouth. They didn't expect that. You became shy of it so you said: 'What is it guys? You make my shy and nervous..'

'Geez man Y/N this was amazing!' Yoongi said. And everyone started clapping. 

'You should dance more with Jimin!' Taehyung said. And you both became shy. It was just something about your pesonality, becoming shy really fast. You didn't like it. After all of that it was your time to ask someone truth or dare. 

'Hoseok, truth or dare?' You said. 

'Truth'

'Reveal your biggest secret.' You smirked at him.

'W-what?'

'You heard me..' 

He looked at Yoongi like he was ready to ask something. Yoongi looked back at him like everything is okay. You all looked weird at them.

'What if I don't want to..?'

'Just do it, you know you can trust us all.' 

'Yea bro it's okay, for how long are we friends now?' Jungkook said soft.

'Well okay then.' Hoseok said and it stayed in silence for some seconds.

'Don't let them wait Hobi just say it.' Yoongi said. But he still didn't say anything.

'Okay guys Hobi and I have a relationship.' Yoongi said.

'YOONGI WHY DID Y-' He got interrupted. 

'Aww that's cute guys, why didn't you tell us that before?' Taehyung said and Hoseok blushed.

You all said it was cute and loved it. Yoongi looked at Hoseok cutely and said: 

'So now we can finally hold hands in front of them.' Yoongi picked up Hoseok's hand and hold it. They sat closer to each other and it was so cute!

'So Jungkook truth or dare.' 

'Dare.' 

'Again?' Hoseok said.

'Yea?' Jungkook has been asked truth or dare for a million times this night but he has a secret he don't wanna tell someone. 

'Why are you always saying dare?' Namjoon said.

'Because I want to.' 

'You seem scared of something Jungkook, what is it?' Namjoon said.

'I-im not.'

'Promise to tell it me once.'

'I promise, now let me just do a dare.'

Hoseok told him a dare and he did his dare, so did the night go. It was really fun with the boys and you want to do this more often. After that everyone went sleepy home. When you and Jungkook came at your house you just talked a bit about that evening, you decided to not ask about what was wrong with him because you knew he felt uncomfortable with it. After that you just did your evening routine and went to bed.