Part 10

When you both came home of that 'party' you sat down together on the couch.

"Y/N i want to tell you one more time today that you are an amazing girl Y/N, I love you so so much, I'll never leave you. You helped me with such hard times, my problems. You cared for me I did not matter if it was night or morning, evening or afternoon you were always there for me and you still are. Y/N you are a special girl, I've never felt this way for someone. Not for my friends, family, everything. Y/N you are kind, caring, beautiful never let someone say you're ugly because you're not. You're amazing Y/N. I want you to make me happy everyday in my life. Not someone else. I know there are much other girls in this world but I only want you." 

And you started to cry, you weren't able to say something he was so sweet to you today, it was sort of too much for you. At this moment you knew this was the guy you wanted to make you happy everyday. You wanted to wake up next to him everyday.

"Shhh Y/N it's okay cry with me, I'm here for you, with you forever, I won't leave you." 

"I-I" You tried to talk.

"No Y/N just cry, that's enough for me." He looked you in your eyes.

"Y/N you're cute so cute but it makes me sad to see you cry.."

"J-Jungkook, I-I don't deserve this.. Y-you're so sweet.. T-thanks f-for helping me today. I-I want to wake up next to you every day, I-I also want you to make me h-happy every day to see you every day. J-Jungkook I love you so so much." 

Jungkook also started to cry. You both hugged each other so hard. 

After much minutes crying you both were finally able to talk normal again.

"Jungkook?"

"Yea sweetie?"

"We should tell my parents about wha happened today and about our relationship, do you wanna come with me tomorrow?"

"Of course I want to they're such amazing people!"

"I've already told them about you, not once, not twice, I think for like hundred times. Although they already have seen you before because we were friends it's nice to see them again since we're in a relationship." 

"You're right it's a good idea, I haven't seen them for a long time." 

You yawed after that.

"Jungkook it's late I'm going to sleep, I'm so tired.."

"Yea I'm going to sleep too."

You walked to your room and then you heard him coughing again.

"Mhm, and where do you think you are going?"

"To my room?"

"Oh? You don't to wake up next to me like you said?"

"Of course I want to!" You smiled cutely.

"Y/N you're cute when you're excited."

"Do you know how much you've sai-"

He kissed you.

"Yea I know I've said that for like hundred times now but you're always so cute Y/N, now let's sleep." 

You and Jungkook put on some PJ's and get in bed. He hugged tight. 

"Sleepwell Y/N." He said calm and yawed.

"Goodnight Jungkook." You said and yawed too. You gave him a little kiss and fell asleep.