Part 4

The next day you woke up and just did everything like normal. You went to school and gave the first bully his homework. He looked at you and said: 'Thanks Y/N' He never said that. And it's the first one who said it. He also didn't gave you homework again and walked away. You looked confused at him and ran after him. 

'Um, do I don't have to make new homework?'

'No it's okay I'll do it by myself.' The bully said. 

'W-what?'

'I'll make my homework by myself from now.' He said again.

*POV Y/N*

What? Is this real? I don't have to make homework for him again? How?.. oh.. I think it was Jungkook yesterday.. Oh my gosh.. He stopped one of the 6.. I-I love him.. I really do. Not just because he did this, just because, ugh he's just so kind and he cares so much about me.. I don't deserve him. 

*End POV*

You gave some homework to the others 3 of them also said that you don't have to make homework for them anymore. You felt. More free! It feels so good you haven't felt this way for two years.. You went back to your house and Jungkook was already home. 

'Jungkook! Jungkook! Guess what!' 

'What is it Y/N?' 

'4 bullies already stopped!'

'Seriously?!' 

'Yea! They said I don't have to make their homework anymore I swear!' 

'Oh my god Y/N that's so good, maybe we can finally spend more time together..' And he smiled shyly at you. 

'Yea! I'm so happy!' And you hugged him.

After that you made the other homework that you still need to make, it wasn't that difficult so it was done in an hour or something. 

'Wanna go to the boys again? I know they all are at Jimin and Taehyung 's house.' 

'Oh sure!' And you smiled.

(Sorry for the small part lmao I didn't know what to do know so I'll write a part tomorrow around the same time. Hope you like it! :D

- Lora <3 )