Part 3

Days passed and the bullies became worse. You have much bruises from everyone who kicked and slapped you. A broken heart because they did you pain with words. You thought no one liked you. And it's almost true. The only one you've got was Jungkook. No one knew that he was your roommate, and it wasn't a good idea to tell because I became more popular with the days. 

It's a new day and you woke up with stress. You forgot to make homework for someone. When you were awake you directly realized it and started working on it. Of course it would go fast because you made it for like 5 times. After that you just did your morning routine again. You felt like there was something going to happen today. On school it went pretty good, not much bullies but still some new bruises. Although It was a good day on school there was something you didn't know. The bullies came together and found out where your house was. After school you just went home and made homework again.

You were making all the homework for everyone when you suddenly heard knocks on the door.

'I'll open the door Y/N!' Jungkook said.

Jungkook walked to the door and opened it. 6 Bullies were standing there done to slap and kick you but when they saw Jungkook they directly looked at him with open eyes. They were shocked. 

'JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' One of them said. 

'Um this is my home?' He calmly said.

'B-but y/n?'

'Yea, she's my roommate, and I know you're a bully so shut the hell up now.' 

'Why are you standing up for her?' An other bully said.

'Because she's my friend and I want this to stop, don't you dare to ever knock on this door again.'

'And what if we do again?' 

'I'll get my other friends to slap your ass and shut up.'

'OoOoH ThAt'S sO sCaRy!!' One of them playfully said.

'We'll see..' Jungkook said and he slapped the door right to someones nose. Yep his nose was bleeding now. You heard them screaming outside of it and asked Jungkook: 'What was that?'

'Oh some bullies, I told them not to come back to this house again or I'll get my friends to slap them the heck out of here.' 

'So they know you're my roommate now?'

'Yea, so what? You're my friend and I don't care if my reputation is lowering with that. I'm here to help you and you know that.'

'Thanks Jungkook.' You smiled and a tear felt down your cheek. 

'Jungkook?'

'Yea?'

'Can I meet your other friends once?'

'Of course! I can ask if they wanna come here tonight, if you want.'

'If it's possible, it would be nice. I think it's nice to meet new people I hope they like me..'

'For sure they will they're not a bully or something.'

You smiled and looked cutely at him. After that you're concentration went back to the homework.

*That evening*

You and Jungkook made some food for dinner. Then the doorbell rang. 

'I'll open it Jungkook said.' The food was done and you put it on the table. Then you saw 6 boys walking into your house. 

'Soo Y/N this are Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung my friends. You looked at them and they looked really kind. You introduced yourself to them and they were really kind to you. You all ate food together and Jungkook started talking.

'So guys today we there were some bullies on the door, they wanted to slap and kick Y/N and things like that but I opened the door. I said that if they'll ever come back at our door I'll get my friends so you guys. Are you guys open to come if they're here?'

'Of course we are!' Jimin said. They all nodded and you got a smile on your face. You were really in silence because you were scared that you said something wrong and they'll hate you. 

'Y/N why aren't you talking, it was your idea.' Jungkook said

'Because I-i'm scared I'll say something wrong and you all will hate me.'

'We won't.' Yoongi said.

'We accept you in the way you are!' Namjoon said. And again a tear rolled down your cheek. 

'Are you crying?' Taehyung said and stroked your hair once.

'No I'm not but I just don't deserve this..'

'Believe me, you deserve this for the full 100%.' Taehyung said again.

After some hours of talking the 6 boys left. It was an amazing evening/night.

'Thank you for this Jungkook.' And you hugged him.

'No problem swe- Y/N.'

'What?'

'Um.. Nothing..' 

'O-okay..?' There was an awkward silence.

After that you both awkwardly were getting ready to sleep and you had a good night.