Part 27

*Time skip*

You've returned back to your country with Jungkook. Also school have started again. It went.. pretty good? You're not sure but for your feelings it went good. Jungkook was still your boyfriend and you both were an amazing couple, just laughing, cuddling, like every single couple does. It was an normal schoolday when you walked back from school to the grocery store to get some food. You have a strange feeling,,, like someone was following you. Every time you looked backward but there was nothing, no one, just.. no. After a while you still felt the same feeling and you decided to walk faster, you heard some footsteps behind you and started to run. Now you looked back and yes, someone in black clothes with a black mask on his face was chasing you. You were running like it was the last day of your life, to the streets, parks, city, forest, everywhere. In the forest you fell down on the floor because of a random stick . You tried to stand up but the person was already there. You looked at him and.. BAM! everything went black.

After some hours you finally woke up with a headache. Tied on a chair in a dark room with one window where you could see some sunlight shining in the room. You were scared, like, really scared. You wanted to scream but it wasn't possible since there was tape on your mouth. Your hands were tied on the handrail of the chair and your legs on the chair legs. You knew that if you licked the tape it would fall off your mouth so you tried it. The tape fell off and you screamed for help when someone angrily opened the door with a knife. 

"HEY! STOP SCREAMING OR DIE!" He said.

"W-what? WHO ARE YOU?!" 

"That doesn't matter right now, stop scREAMING!" 

"I WANNA KNOW WHO YOU ARE FIRST!"  

"I'm not going to tell you, but I promise, you know me.." 

And he left the room. He forgot to put some extra tape on your mouth so you could scream again. You wanted to message Jungkook but you could move your hands. 

"HEEEEEELP!! HELP ME RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE PLEASE!" You screamed. And the person came back.

"I SAID STOP SCREAMING!" He helt his knife at your neck. You gulped and stopped screaming.

"Good girl, promise me to stop it."

"O-okay b-but please d-don't h-hurt me."

"Oh believe me, I won't. The one who would get hurt is your stupid boyfriend, Jungkook."

"N-no! Don't! I'll do everything you want! Don't hurt him!"

"Alright, you'll stay here for the next few days. Don't ask questions." 

He loosened your hands and legs, walked back and closed the door so you couldn't sneak out. You looked around the room and found some scary notes on the walls. A dirty bed and a mirror which was also dirty. You forgot about messaging Jungkook but after a time you remembered. 

*On the phone*

JUNGKOOK PLEASE HELP SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ME I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM, WHO THE PERSON IS BUT THEY SAID THEY WOULD HURT YOU PLEASE HIDE!

kook: wHAT?! YOU ARE KIDNAPPED? Y/N PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE

IT'S NOT! PLEASE HELP ME!!! 

kook: I'M GOING TO GET THE POLICE STAY IN SILENT AND DON'T SHOW THEM YOUR PHONE

O-okay.. Please, be fast.. I'm scared

*End phone* 

You directly pulled you phone back in your jeans and sat down on the dirty bed.