Part 7

After school you both walked home, today was the only day in a week you could. And you loved this day. When you came home with Jungkook you both put down your books at the table and started working and talking. After some minutes you sighed and said:

'AAARGH JUNGKOOK IT'S SO DIFFICULT!!'

'I know Y/N, I know, let me help you.' 

He stood up and walked to you. He looked at your book and started explaining how it works. You couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. Your mind was distracted by his soft, small lips and his eyes who were looking cutely at your book.

'Y/n y/n!'

And you shyly looked at him.

'Heh what is it?'

'Are you even listening?'

'No I was just-' You got stressed of all of this.

'Y/n?'

'Y-yea?'

'You look sweet when you're stressed, do you know that?'

'So I don't look sweet when I'm not?'

'Actually.. you do look sweet all the time..'

'Oh, um thank you..' You smiled shyly and your heart started beating so hard. 

'Y/n can you please pay attention on what I'm saying and not on my face..' He said and got shy, his heart started beating hard too. 

'Y-yea..' 

'I know you will not pay the attention on it.' 

'Y-you know me too well..' 

'I have something that will work.'

'Oh good! What is it?'

'This.' And his soft, small lips touched yours. It stayed for some seconds like that and then he stopped kissing you. 

'W-what was that good for?'

'I'm sorry Y/N I wanted to do that for so long. Every time you looked at me and came closer I wanted to, every time you smiled at me or did something I wanted to kiss you. Y/N I love you so much, when I'm in school I only think about you. I can't concentrate on my work or school or anything. You're always on my mind..'

'Woah Jungkook.. I didn't expect that, now. I-I don't know what to say but on your question? You already have your answer.'

(TUDUDUDUU CLIFFHANGER :3 I'll see you all next week bye :>  

-lora <3)