Part 25

*The next day*

You woke up with lots of soft tickles on your back. Yes it was Jungkook. He knew you were awake so he stopped.

"Y/nnnn wakey wakey!" 

"Mhmmm Jungkook please don't stop..!" 

" Why? "

" It feels good!"

" Oh, I can't breakfast is almost starting. Your parents will come in a few minutes. "

" Ohh okay.. Well, can you continue later? Pleaseee? "

" Of course baby! Now go change your clothes, I already did that." 

" Okie!" 

You walked to the bathroom and you changed clothes. Did your hair and when you were doing your hair you heard knocks on the door. 

" Y/nn? "

" Yea? " 

" Your parents are here! Are you done? "

" Oh shit! I'm almost done. "

You started brushing your hair fast and made a messy ponytail. Then you came out of the bathroom and you walked with your parents and Jungkook to the hall where the breakfast was. You all got some food and it tastes really good!

" So Y/n, Jungkook, how was your first night here? "

" I slept really good and I think Y/n also did, she didn't want to wake up! " He said and laughed.

" What he said, I slept really good! " And you blushed.

" Did you guys went to the beach? "

" Yea we did! It's so nice there! Also, it's still really hot in the late evening! " 

" Okay! That's amazing! D/n Shall we do to the beach this evening? " Your mom said.

'" Good idea! I also wanna see it! " Your dad said. 

" Anyways what are you going to do today? " Your mom asked.

" I don't know, Jungkook? What do you wanna do? " 

" I don't know? We can go for a swim or something? "

" Sounds good to me! "

You parents laughed at you two and you guys started eating again. After breakfast your parents left you and Jungkook, you both went back to the room to get your swimsuit. When you were in the room you noticed that there was nothing to eat in midday or to drink just for the whole day.

" Jungkook? We should go to a grocery store, we have nothing to eat or drink. "

" Oh! Yeah! But can we go swimming first? Pleaseee!! " 

" Okayy, we can buy something to drink around the swimming pool. Let's go! "

" Yay! " He yelled and you both walked together to the swimming pool. After a long time of searching you finally found two seats for your towels and other things. You hided every valuable thing and then you stood on the edge of the pool. You pulled your foot inside the pool and the water was so so so cold. You walked back because you already know Jungkook would throw you in the water. You lay down on the sunbed.

" Y/n why are you there, come here! "

" No Jungkook! You're probably throwing me in the water! "

" You know me too well.." 

" I know. " And you smirked.

Jungkook also pulled his foot in the water. 

" GEEZ THAT'S SO COLD! " He screamed.

" Yep, I know." 

" I have an idea!" Jungkook said. 

" Tell me! "

" No." 

" Why not?"

" You'll see!" 

He walked up to you and lifter you up in a bridal style and he walked to the pool.

" NO JUNGKOOK DON'T. YOU. DARE.! "

He didn't listen to you and he jumped with you in the pool.

" AHH IT'S SO COLD!!" You screamed.

" I KNOW!! I'M ALSO IN THE POOL OKAY? "

" Yea I know.." 

After a while you started making rounds because you were still cold. 

" Aww Y/n are you so cold?" 

" Yea!"

" Come here then." 

" Okay.. I don't trust you.. But okay.."

Jungkook pulled a ;-; on his face.

" Just come here."

You swimmed to him and when you came close he picked your hips and hugged you. You felt a little bit more warm now but it didn't work much. Jungkook made the half of a round so now you were against the pool 'wall'. The sun shined on your back and you finally got warmer. Jungkook looked in your eyes and kissed you. He didn't stop and almost everyone was looking at you two.

"J-jungkook stop.. Everyone is looking..!" You said between kisses.

" I know baby, do I look like I care about that? They don't know us right?" He stopped kissing.

" What if my parents suddenly are in the water of something."

"I still don't care, they know about our relationship so.."

" Well.. okay then.."

" Y/n I'm not going to continue if you're not comfortable, so make your choice!" He looked cute at you.

" I think we should find a place with not much people and you can continue there." 

" Okay! "

After a while swimming to find a place, you found a little waterfall. It wasn't a real one but there was a hole in it. You guys swimmed through where the water is falling and yes, there were some seats in the water and an place with no one. You smiled and took a seat. Jungkook also took a seat and made that move with his arms that you have to sit on his lap. So you did. You looked him in the eyes again and you both started kissing for a long time. When you guys were finally done you made fun for the rest of the day. When it started to become evening you went back to your room, you both took a shower and changed clothes into some more formal ones. You eated dinner with your parents and Jungkook again and after you were going to find a store. You walked on the streets and finally found one.

" Look! There's a grocery store!"

" Oh yeah I see! Let's go to that one!" 

You both walked to the store and got some drinks and some food for lunch and just some cookies and candies. When you guys were done you looked around the city and visited some other stores. It was an beautiful city and you decided to go and take a better look tomorrow since it was already late. You and Jungkook walked back home and changed into some pj's and jumped in the bed.

" Jungkooook?" 

" Mhm?"

" Are you tired?" 

" A little bit, why?"

" Do you wanna continue with that what you did this morning?"

" Sure! Lay on your chest!" 

So you did and he started making soft tickles on your back again. It felt really good and you fell asleep while he was doing that. After a while Jungkook noticed you fell asleep and he looked cutely at you, gave you a little kiss and turned the lights off and also started sleeping.