Part 26

* The next day *

You woke up because you got warm, really warm. You decided to take a cold shower. You know it was a bad 'decision' because it was in a hotel room and Jungkook could come in the bathroom really quick and he never saw you like 'that'. You didn't really care because you two were already in a relationship for some moths. You turned the shower on and felt the cold water flowing down on your back. After a while Jungkook also woke up and didn't know where you were until he heard the shower and he saw some clothes from you laying on a chair in your room. He smirked when he saw that and heard it. He also took his clothes off and silently opened the door of the bathroom. You were standing with your back to the door so you didn't notice anything. You suddenly felt some cold hands on your hips and you jumped a bit. 

" J-jungkook w-what are you d-doing here? "

" Taking a shower? "

" But I was firrrsttt! "

" That doesn't matter, we go together.. "

" Well okay then.. "

He smiled cutely. You both took a shower together and Jungkook checked you out sometimes. It was still a bit awkward for you but you didn't care about that. Trying new things was something you liked. After when you both showered you pulled on some clothes and you went to breakfast with your parents. They asked about yesterday and what the plans were for today. You told then you were going to explore in the city and your parents said it looked amazing and there were lots of nice shops. When your parents were gone to get some food you and Jungkook sat awkwardly together on the table.

" Y/n I didn't really got the time to tell you this because we had to hurry, but you're beautiful.. "

" Oh uhh thank you Jungkook! You should know that you are beautiful too. " 

He kissed your cheek.

" A-are you going to do that more often? " You asked.

" I don't know, do you want that? "

" If you tell it me before, okay.. " 

" But it's fun if you don't know it. " 

" Let me think about it.. "

" I want my answer this evening then! "

" Okay okay! " 

Your parents came back from getting food and you all ate together and it was a great morning. After you all ate food you and Jungkook went to the city, visited some stores, ate ice-cream and more! It was a nice day. 

You and Jungkook were in a store and there ran a little girl to you two.

" M-my M-mwommy! I-i lost h-her! " She said. 

You looked confused.

" C-cwan you hewp me f-finding my mommy? " She asked.

" Yea of course we can! Did you lost her in this store? " Jungkook asked.

" Yes.. " 

" Look I think there she is! " You pointed to woman yelling a name and searching something.

" Ywes! That's mwommy! "

" MWOMMYYY! " She said while running to her mom. It was so so cute! The girls mom and the little girl came up to you two. 

" Thank you for sending my daughter back to me! I couldn't find her! " The mother said. She looked really young for a kid.. A little bit too young.

" No problem! " You both said.

She suddenly checked Jungkook out and he looked awkwardly back. 

" Sooo where do you guys come from? " 

" (Your country's name) " Jungkook said.

" Oh! That's nice! Me too! "

" Do you wanna hang out some day? " She asked Jungkook.

" What? I don't even know you? "

" but I can tell you something about me? "

" Just, no." Jungkook answered.

" Why not? You're so handsome! "

And that caught your eye. You looked angry at the girl but she didn't notice it. 

" Uh thank you? But I think you should go back to your OWN boyfriend? "

 " I don't have one we broke up. " 

" Oh well, I have girlfriend. This pretty girl here next to me and. So I don't want to be in a relationship with you. "

" WHAT?! Well..!! OKAY THEN!! bye! " She angrily walked away.

" That was.. Weird? " Jungkook said.

" I know man, I know.. Anyways, I'm glad u said you have a girlfriend..! " 

" Why wouldn't I? I'm not going to 'skip' my girlfriend. Nah-ah, never. "

" Aww Kookie I would never ignore you too..! Well,, only if I'm in a bad mood. "

After that you both went to a fancy restaurant. You heard the food was great there so you decided to eat there this evening. What everyone said about the restaurant was true, the food was amazing and it looked beautiful! You and Jungkook were sitting in a sort of booth thing so no one from behind or in the front could see you. You felt really comfortable because you were annoyed by the fact that everyone could see you eating. 

" Y/n *Yawn* let's go back to the hotel I'm tired.. " Jungkook said when you were done with eating. 

" Yea let's go I'm also *yawn* tired. "

You divided the price by two and paid the money then you walked back to the hotel with Jungkook with a nice sunset and warmth. You both finally came back at your room but you couldn't get in. You and Jungkook forgot the card of the hotel room. So it was already 11:00 PM and you both were really tired but you have to come in so you walked back to the reception. No one was there until some minutes. You talked with that person and he gave you your card. And finally you two are in the room. Still super tired. Jungkook came in and pulled you close by your waist and hugged you. Then he pulled you on the bed and started to pull out your clothes and kissed you meanwhile. You did the same by him and after then you were finally ready to sleep. You and Jungkook looked at each other cutely and he stroked your hair. 

" Y/n today was a good day.. "

" Mhm I know! " You smiled tiredly but cute.

" It was also a romantic day hm? "

" You're right, I loved it. " 

" Really? "

" Yea I love it when you're like that! "

" Aww that's good! " He kissed you softly.

" Now let's sleep. " Jungkook said.

" Good idea.. " 

Jungkook hugged you and you hugged him back and you finally fell asleep.