Part 18

You and Jungkook stayed in a hug for a long time. It was already late and it started raining, Jungkooks dad also decided to leave because you both were so emotional and it was the best to just be with each other. 

"Jungkook it's starting to rain and it's late, let's go home now, we can cuddle there."

"Mhm, good idea."

You both walked to the car and drove home. When you both came home Jungkook threw his jacket away and started hugging you again.

"Jungkook, please, let me put out my jacket now.. You're being a bit dramatic now.."

"I-I'm sorry Y/n I-I didn't want to be dramatic.. I-I'm just s-so happy.." And he let you go.

"It's okay Jungkook, I also didn't want to make you sad with that." He smiled. You picked his jacket up and pulled yours out and brought them both away. You started making some food for you both.

"Y/N?"

"Mhm?"

"Is it okay if I'm going to lay into my bed while you're making food? I'm so cold.."

"Of course it is! Why are you even asking me?"

"Maybe because you wanted me to stay, I don't know.."

"No it's okay Kookie! Go on!"

While you were making food Jungkook walked to his bedroom, he changed in some comfy clothes and picked some extra pillows and one extra blanket. You were finally done with making the food and pulled it on two plates, you did some water in two cups and brought it to Jungkooks room. He already has a movie on the TV and he was playing some games on his phone.

"Hi sweetie, here's the food." You said and gave him the cup and a plate with food."

"Thank you babe." He smiled.

"I'm going to change, you can start the movie okay?"

"Okay!"

You were ready to change into comfy clothes but all of them were in the washing machine, you only had some sweatpants. So you walked back to the room.

"Kookieee?" You asked shyly and cutely as he looked cute at you.

"Yes baby?"

"C-can I please wear one of your hoodies? All my comfy clothes are in the washing machine.."

"Ahww Y/N.. Of course you can! You know where they are right?"

"Yea I know where!" You blushed.

"Y/n there is no need to blush! It's normal to ask that!" And you blushed even harder.

"I-It's just.. I've never done that.. Okay?"

"It's okay Y/n! Now go change your clothes so we can start." He smiled.

You walked to Jungkooks wardrobe and picked one of his black hoodies, then you walked back to the bathroom and changed clothes. His hoodie was so big, it looked like a dress to you! It felt so comfy and nice! You walked back and you saw Jungkook exciting looking at you.

"Y/n! You look so cute! Come here!" 

You layed down next to him and he put up your hat. You blushed hard again.

"Y/nn pleaseee be less cute!"

"How do I?"

"I don't know.. You're always so cute!"

You couldn't help it but you blushed more and more.

"Y/nnn why are you blushing so hard? There's no need to! You're with me every day!"

"I knowww Kookie.. But I just get so shy when you say these cute things! I can't help it!"

"Aww then I'm going to stop it.."

"No! I love it when you're doing that.."

"And I love you every time."

"Yah! Kookie I also love you every time! Don't worry!"

"Anyways, let's go eat this delicious food!"

"Mhm!"

Jungkook started the movie and you both ate your self-made food.

"Yah Y/N! This tastes amazing!"

"Thank youuu!"

When you both were done eating you watched the movie but it was all too hot for you.

"Kookie.."

"Yea?"

"I'm sweatingg.."

"Then change into your PJ's. I'm going to change in some seconds too."

"Okay!"

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Just a reminder, you're cute!"

"Arghh Jungkook, stop!! You're making me blush again!"

"I don't care it's cute!"

"What you say.." You walked away and changed into your pj's. When you were done Jungkook also changed. And you both went back to bed.

"Y/nn?"

"What it is Kookie?" 

"Can you please wear my clothes more often?"

"Of course I can! They're so comfy tho."

Jungkook smiled and blushed. Then you felt two arms at your waits trying to pull you closer. You  pulled yourself closer to Jungkook and he wrapped his arms around you. He kissed you and he started looking back at the movie.

"Kookie?"

"Yea?"

"What are we going to do tomorrow?"

"I don't know.. We can go to the shopping mall if you want that."

"Sounds good to me, but first I wanna sleep out!"

"Yea me too! We can finally calm down."

"Mhm, I feel much more free right now."

"Same baby, same."

With that you felt asleep in Jungkooks arms. After a while Jungkook noticed you were sleeping, he slowly moved his hand from you and pulled you the movie. He stood up and turned off the lights. You wanted to hug Jungkook tighter but he wasn't there. You directly woke up and looked around you.

"Jungkook?!" You said tiredly. 

"Mhm?" You heard far away.

"Jungkook where are you?!"

"In the living room baby, calm down, it's okay." He walked back to the room.

"Oh, there you are! Why were you gone?"

"I was turning off the lights, I'm sorry for scaring you!"

"It's okay Kookie! Don't worry!"

"Mhm.. Come here.." He said as he went back into bed. You moved yourself to him and he hugged you again.

"Y/n.. I love you.."

"I love you too Kookie.." You kissed him. After the kiss you saw him sleeping and you also felt asleep again.