Part 21

* The next day *

You woke up from Jungkook, he was coughing and coughing. After a while he was trying to stand up and go to the kitchen for some water. You picked his arm so he wasn't able to go.

"Oh *cough* Y/n.. You're awake... I'm sorry for waking you up."

"Goodmorning Kookie, don't worry it's okay!"

"Can you let me go? *cough* I need some water.."

"No, lay in bed, don't go. I'll get you some water baby."

"Mhm okay then."

You stood up and got some water for Jungkook.

"Thanks Y/n.. Again, I'm sorry for waking you up!"

"It's okay!" You layed back in bed.

 After while your stomach also started to hurt. You directly grabbed your stomach because it hurted so much.

"Ouchh.."

"Y/n are you okay?" He hugged you.

"No.. My stomach hurts.."

"Ohh baby.. It's okay.. let me get something, I'll also call school that we're sick."

"Thank you Kookie.."

You grabbed you stomach again, it hurted so much. You were happy you could get a day off. Just a day to calm down and just do nothing. Since last days were really dramatic and you wanted some rest. You were a really sensitive person so it was hard to concentrate on things after some days with drama. You were also really tired so you tried to sleep but you couldn't because of the pain. After a while Jungkook came back and gave you some medicines.

"Again kookie, thank you so so much..!" 

"Don't worry Y/n, it's okay. Do you need something else?"

"Yea, but do you need something?"

"Yea.."

"Okay let's tell it at the same time,

1, 2, 3! Go!"

"You." You both said.

"Aww Kookie, we really did that!"

"I know babe, now let's cuddle.."

"Mhm."

You got into his arms and he hugged you tight. You wrapped your arms around Jungkook and kissed him once. You stayed like that for a really long time and there was a huge silence. You liked it and so did Jungkook. After a while it was already 2 PM And you didn't eat something so you got hungry.

"Kookie?"

"Yes?"

"Let's eat something.. We didn't eat today."

"Good idea."

You stood up in your comfy clothes and Jungkook still shirtless. You walked to the kitchen to get something but there wasn't much. Only some fruit and some bread with cheese.

"I should go to the store.. There isn't much."

"What if there is a guy like two days ago again, I won't let you go alone!"

"Okay okay. Anyways, let's eat some fruit then."

"Okie!"

You got some fruit for you both and some water. You decided to watch some TV but there wasn't something interesting so you ate your food and there was an awkward silence.