Part 19

*The next day*

Jungkook woke up at first and he saw your cute face. A little aww was going trough him. He started stroking your hair and that made you wake up.

"Mhmmm.. Jungko- why did you wak- me u-?" You said sort of still sleeping.

"I don't know why.. I just wanted to.."

"Can we sleep for a little longeeeer?" You asked cutely.

"Okay then.." And you directly fell asleep again. Jungkook also fell asleep and one and a half our later he woke up again.

"What a sleepy head.." He said soft. He started moving and moving because didn't lay comfortable anymore. You felt it and you woke up, you saw his cute barefaced face looking at you.

"Good morning miss Sleepy Head."

"Good morning Guk."

"Yah and since when do I have that nickname?" He tickled you once in your waist. "Huh?"

"Ah Jungkookie don't tickle me! It's just that you called me sleepy head."

He tickled you once again in your waist.

"Yah! What did I say?" You screamed.

"Do you mean there? Mhm?" He did it for a few times.

"Ah Jungkookie stop it! It's not fun!"

"Okay then.." He did it for one more last time.

"Kookieee nooo.."

"I'm sorry Y/nnn do you forgive meee?"

"Yea I do.. But don't do it again.."

"I won't"

"Mhm yea sure and tomorrow you will do it again.."

"Maybe.." You giggled with that.

"Anyways, let's make ourselves done!"

"Good idea!" He stood up and so did you. You walked to the kitchen and made breakfast for you two. Jungkook took a shower and you already ate you food. 

"Kookie, there's food in the kitchen!" You said when he came out of the bathroom.

"Okayy!"

Then you took a shower and made yourself done for today. When you came back you saw Jungkook eating his food with his hair over his eyes.

"Aww Jungkook you're cute!"

"I know hehe, and so are you" He giggled. After he ate his food he did his hair and you both drove to the shopping mall. You both entered a music store since you both like music a lot. You looked at some things and you were so concentrated on it that you didn't notice Jungkook walked away. 

"Jungkook look at this!" You pointed to something but got no answer.

"Kookie?" You looked around.

"Where is he?" 

Then there came an other young boy to you. 

"Hello there pretty girl, so and who are you?"

"I- uhh.. I-I-I'm Y-y/n"

"Woah, a beautiful name for a beautiful person. I'm (random name)."

"Uhh n-nice to meet you b-but I have t-to go.. I n-need to f-find my uhh b-boyfriend."

You tried to walk away but the boy got you.

"You're going nowhere, stay with me. A boyfriend that walks away for you isn't enough."