Part 15

*The next day*

You woke up from thousands of kisses and a tired voice.

"Y/N wakey wakey!" Jungkook said tired.

"Mhm.. why..?" You said half asleep.

"We're going to my parents.. I'm so done with all of this.."

"I know Jungkook but can you let me sleep..?"

"Y/N we have to go.. I got another message from my mother.."

"How I'm sorry kookie.."

"It's okay Y/N! Now let's eat something first." He kissed you again and walked to the kitchen to make something for you both. You made yourself done and ate something and so did Jungkook.

"Are you ready..?"

"Yep.."

You both stepped into the car and drove to Jungkook's parents house. When you came there you both sighed deeply and went into the house. Jungkook's father was already there for you two and you walked with him to his mother. His father knocked on the door where his mother was and she let you all in. When she saw you her face directly went from normal to sad.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT HER IN MY HOUSE JUNGKOOK!" She screamed right in his face and she walked to Jungkook.

"WHY IS SHE HERE?" And she slapped Jungkook. You looked with wide open eyes and a wide open mouth to her. Did she just slap him?

"Excuse me miss, but, why THE HECK ARE YOU SLAPPING HIM?!" You raised your voice. 

"EXCUSE ME? BUT WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?! GET OUT!" 

"MOM PLEASE STOP THIS IS YOUR LAST TIME YOU WILL HEAR THIS. BUT IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT MY RELATIONSHIP THEN I'M NOT LONGER YOUR SON." 

"NOT LONGER MY SON? You WILL STAY my son! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO SAY THAT!" 

"Oh believe me, I will!" 

"You won't Jeon Jungkook! I'll call my maid if you don't watch out with your words!"

"Your maid? And what will he or she do?"

"She will get you and put you in your room, and don't think you'll ever come out!"

"M/N (moms name) Stop it now! Just let him in a relationship with her! About what do you care?!" His father said.

"Her parents aren't rich okay! I don't want poor people in my house!"

"That her parents are not doing the same thing as us doesn't me they're poor. M/N let them be like this or you also don't have a husband anymore. Let my little Jungkook be in this relationship or I'll leave!"

(thousand times sorry for this small part but I don't have time now anymore xd sorry <33)