Part 16

"W-what are you saying? I don't have a husband anymore?" Jungkook 's mom said.

"If you still want Jungkook to break up with Y/N, yes." His dad said.

There was a huge silence.

"Mom, please, let me in this relationship.. I love her so so much.. Please.." Jungkook said as he hugged you sadly. 

"M/n we all know that Jungkook loves Y/N, that Y/N loves my little son, he is in a friendship with her for like almost 6 years, her parents are nice people, let him just do this."

"I'll think about it." His mom said.

"I'll think about it?! What! Are you kidding me? Just say yes!"

"Okay okay! Yes! But only because I don't want to lose you D/n" 

"So you still want her to shut up?"

"Yes. And that I won't change my mind." 

"Okay I'm done, you'll be alone since now." Jungkooks dad said. 

"WHAT?!" 

"I'm going to leave."

"You can't! I said yes!"

"But you still want her to shut up!"

"I don't care you can't leave."

"We'll see."

"Guys please, if you want me to break up with Jungkook, I'll do that... I don't want to make a fight in your family.." You said.

"NO Y/N! You're not going to leave! Y/N you're my everything I can't live without you! Please stay with me! I don't care what my mother says I'll never break up with you!" He hugged you tighter. 

"Y/N you don't have to break up with Jungkook. I have a good idea, we're going to more family members and we'll ask them about this, what they think about you and your family. If they are saying it's okay you can stay for 100% sure and if they will not... You can still stay with him but Jungkooks mom is able to talk about it. Does it sounds like a plan to everyone here?" Jungkooks dad said. 

"Yep." You and Jungkook said.

"If that's the only thing that I can do. Ok." His mom said mad. 

There were currently much family members in their house so they walked to them. At first Jungkooks grandparents. You walked shyly with Jungkook and his parents to them. 

"Hi grandmother and granddad!" Jungkook said happily.

"Hello my little grandson!" They both said and gave each other a hug.

"So who is this pretty girl next to you Jungkook?" His grandmother said. 

"This is Y/N! My girlfriend!" He said and told them more about you and your family.

"Aww! You guys are such a cute couple! I wish you the best and take good care of her Jungkook!" 

"I absolutely will! Do you guys accept her?"

"Of course we do! She looks so kind and she looks like an amazing, careful girl!"

"Thank you!" You said and made a little bow. Jungkooks grandparents smiled at you.

"We have to now Jungkook, have a amazing day! I wish you the best!"

"Thanks!" He smiled cutely. A little aww was going through your head.

After you talked to his grandparents you went to one of his uncles, aunts and a cousin.

"Hey! Look who we have there! Jungkook! We haven't seen you in a while!"