Part 8

"Do I have a answer? You've never told me something huh?" He said.

"Isn't it obvious Jungkook? I'm so shy around you! You should hear that when I'm talking to you I'm stuttering. My head is as red as a tomato when you touch me, smile at me or something like that." 

"So you're telling me that you-" And you kissed him again. He kissed back and it wasn't a small kiss.

"Jungkook I also wanted to do that for a long time, I love you too.."

"Why did you keep it a secret Y/N?"

"I was so scared that it would ruin our friendship, I don't think it'll be okay if your best friend leaves you for that. That shit will hurt so bad."

"Y/N I thought the same things, I can't believe you love me." A tear fell down his cheek.

"Why are you crying..?" And you hugged him.

"You don't know for how long I've been waiting for this moment.."

"Yea you're right I don't know how long you've been waiting for this, but for me it's a year or 2."

"And for me a year or 3." He showed his bunny smile.

**Magical time skip :>**

The next day it was vacation, the very first day of it you and the boys just hang out in Jimin and Tae 's house and played video games. You and Jungkook were holding hands and then Taehyung noticed it. 

"Jungkook what the heck are you doing there?"

"What do you mean?"

"Holding Y/N 's hand while you don't even have a relationship?"

"Oh yea about that, I have a relationship with Y/N." Everyone looked in shock at you and Jungkook.

"And for how long did you think to hold that in secret?" Jin said.

"Not for long, I just forgot to tell it, but now you all know it.." He smiled awkwardly.

"But why are you all so in shock and it looks like you all are mad or something."

"We're not!" Yoongi said and smiled.

"Yea we're not it's just that I wasn't expecting it!" Jimin said.

"Jimin is right, congratulations!" Namjoon said.

They really weren't mad and the rest of the day it was fun to be with your friends. That was what you also did on the next day. When you went home from your friends you and Jungkook talked.

"Y/N tomorrow it is my mother her birthday, she asked me to come to her party do you wanna come with me?"

"Wait what? Your mother? Now?" You were scared she wouldn't like you. 

"Please Y/N? She will love you!" And Jungkook smiled cutely.

"Okay then.." You smiled back at him.

**MaAaAgiCaL time skip AGAIN ;-;**

                **That night**

You were moving and moving in your bed, so scared Jungkook 's mother wouldn't like you. When you finally fell asleep it did not took long when you woke up again. It was a nightmare. It was the first time seeing his mother and you directly got into a little fight with her. You were thinking and thinking about it and you started to cry. After some minutes crying you heard knocks on your door.

"Y/N? Are you crying?"

"N-no.."

"Yes you are." Jungkook came in.

"Y/N what's wrong  why are you crying?"

"I-I'm so scared.."

"Scared for what?" 

"That your mom wouldn't like me.."

"Y/N please, she will love you I swear."

"You really think that?"

"Of course!" 

"Mhm okay then.."

"Y/N don't be scared if she wouldn't I don't care I'm not going to leave you.." He kissed you softly on your head and you smiled.

"Let's sleep together, then there's no reason to be scared I'm here with you." 

"Good idea.." 

"Okay let's go to my bed that one is bigger." He smiled cutely. You both walked to his room you lay in his bed with him and he hugged you tightly. Then he kissed your forehead and with that you felt asleep.