Part 24

The plane was finally there, everyone went into the plane and took a seat. You guys were with 4 but there were only seats for 3. You, Jungkook and your parents decided to split into two. You and Jungkook and your parents together. Of course there would sit a stranger next to one of you so you and Jungkook started talking about it.

"Y/n who's going to sit in the middle?" 

"I don't care, we can also switch later?" You pulled you backpack in that things above you seats and so did Jungkook.

"Good idea, I'm going to sit in the middle again." He said.

"Okay!" You took a seat next to the window and Jungkook sat next to you. You already had your phone and earphones. Jungkook picked his phone too with some earphones and a cushion for his neck. You were really scared and Jungkook noticed it. 

"Y/n don't worry it's okay."

"I know but.. I'm still scared."

"I feel you Y/n, just, hold my hand."

"Okay.." You picked his hand and hold it tight. The person next to Jungkook looked awkwardly at you two. The plane started making speed and after a while it started flying. When it started your ears felt weird. Jungkook was just with his other hand looking through his phone and you looked outside the window. Some minutes later you finally felt comfortable and you let go of his hand. Jungkook smiled at you once and you both started looking at your phones since it was so boring. You got tired after a while because you had to wake up so early so you decided to put your phone away and you tried to sleep. 10 Minutes later you literally fell asleep. 

*2 hours later* 

You really slept for like almost 2 hours and it was time to switch places. You also woke up from your nap and noticed it was time.

"Jungkook we're on the half of the flight, do you still wanna switch places?"

"No it's okay like this, I'm comfortable here."

"Okay!" 

Some minutes later you couldn't fell asleep again, you tried to hard but you couldn't..

"Jungkoook."

" Yes?" 

" I'm so tired and I can't sleep.."

" Aww I don't know what to do either."

"  Mhm. We also can't play a game or something."

" Only on your phone but okay. "

" Can we that game on messenger."

" I don't know let's try it. "

" Okay!" 

He send a game, and yes it was possible, you both played that for the next 2 hours and the plane finally landed. You both stood up, picked your backpacks and left the plane with you parents. You did all the things on the airport and got your coffers. You all drove with a huge bus to the hotel and when you came there your parents checked in but you all still had to wait for so long. They said that you can go into your hotel room in one and half an hour. The employees took your coffers so they can put it into the room. Some minutes later the mascot of the hotel came. It was an dolphin which you really liked. It waved to you and you waved back. You smiled at it because you liked it. After one and a half hour you were finally able to go in the room. The rest of the time you waited in the lobby. You, Jungkook and your parents walked tiredly to your room which were both next to each other. 

"So are you guys excited to see it?" Your mother said.

"Yea! Of course I am!"

"Alright! Have fun! We'll see you guys with dinner!" Your mother said.